Application and SQL Developer (Senior Level)
Software Development | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION - Application and SQL Developer (Senior Level)
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing life-cycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
The Application and SQL Developer serves as an integral part of both the the Software Development and Database team. The Application and SQL Developer will be an important member of .Net based program development and also utilized for DB engineering tasks such as data conversions, process optimization and database development .
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR OBJECTIVES / DELIVERABLES:
* WebAPI required
* Write windows services, web applications and desktop application in .net
* Write CSS and front end code.
* SQL Server Development(Query Optimizations, Writing Stored Procedures )
* Experience in Data Transformation Services like SSIS ,
* T-SQL: Analyze data sets and determine how information relates to an information system.
* Perform ad-hoc queries using SQL.
* Optimize queries for performance.
* SSRS: Designing and support existing reports, etc.
* SSIS: Maintain and create new packages for production systems.
* Adhere to project timelines and deliverable, effective communication of changes or disruptions to the schedule with a focus on expectation alignment.
* Proven Web N-Tier application development experience.
* Gathering and documenting business requirements from Clients.
* Work closely with clients to identify business needs.
* Providing production support of related systems and operations.
* Identify business processes and develop solutions to solve problems.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
* 5+ years of application programming experience using industry standard development tools.
* 5+ years with SQL (T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
* Expert at creating and consuming web services using technologies such as SOAP, REST, WCF, WebAPI, Generic Handlers, etc.
* Experience with Web Services/Cloud Technologies such as Azure or AWS, SAAS
* Agile/Scrum project development.
* Strong problem-solving skills required.
* Have strong and confident communication skill set in customer support and presentation.
* Have background in engineering and reverse engineering system logic.
* Be able to work in a team environment.
* Strong Organization skill in Smart Sheet and Microsoft project necessary.
* Candidates with a notice period of 30 days OR less only to apply.
Telecommuting not available.
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days and health insurance. Company lunch provided daily. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great, and stable professional work environment.