ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - eFiling Sales
eFiling Service | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Employee Title: Account Executive - eFiling
Location: Los Angeles, California
Travel: Up to 50%
American LegalNet (ALN)t has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
ALN’s eFiling product is focusing on a eFiling case management where firms and individuals can work efficiently in one applications and eFiling to all courts. ALN is currently certified to eFile in California, Texas, Illinois and soon to be in many other states. We currently partner with several attorney service firms for services such as Concierge and courtesy copy work and soon process serving work as well. ALN is looking to take this eFiling product nationwide to provide eFIling capabilities to all courts.
The Position’s Purpose:
We are seeking an individual with a strong legal background – a plus if you have worked as a paralegal, legal assistant, etc. This person needs to have a thorough understanding of legal procedure/process as you will be speaking with leads, attorney service firms, and law firms amongst other legal professionals etc. You will also be educating them on our eFiling services and providing quotes on pricing for our services we offer.
The eFiling Sales Executive will be responsible for, among other things, developing the sales territory by identifying and developing relationships with key decision makers at targeted prospects and existing customers such as Attorney Law firms and Attorney services doing eFiling today. This person will be negotiating contracts agreements, conducting eFiling presentations, and providing technical follow-up or demo’s to any such customers.
Responsibilities also include all facets of account management, including but not necessarily limited to; creating a eFiling business plan, maintaining sales tools and customer databases; generating reports, including reports of sales forecasts and actual sales, along with any budgets and expenses regarding such customers and your sales activities.
Essential Functions / Major Objectives
- Develop new sales from High-Volume eFilers both from law firms and attorney services.
- Develop new sales and expand on current ways to grow our eFiling sales to existing clients utilizing our other products, but not limited to companies current eFiling in the nation. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and projection of contacts to be made. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up. Identify and resolve client concerns. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales. Accountability for sales goals, as well as established acquisition and retention. Active and responsive management of the entire sales cycle. Cultivation of relationships that conform to established economic requirements, result in high levels of customer satisfaction, extend business relationships, and generate referral opportunities.
- Development and execution of sales strategies for our eFiling services. Facilitation of training processes related to new and existing eFiling functionality. Representation of the company at trade shows and other events. Create affinity relationships with Local and State Bar Associations. Coordinate schedules and delivery eFiling contracts and services to meet client expectation.
Educational Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of professional sales experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the legal community preferably managing operations within the legal, law firm, and/or courts product sales environment. Prefer law firm technology vendor experience.
- Must have a keen business acumen and proven executive management abilities based on prior experience.
- Proven, demonstrated success in selling solutions to legal community.
- A book of high-level enterprise relationships in legal industry.
- Extensive knowledge and prior use of consultative sales techniques.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Focus, determination, and a willful sales attitude.
- A demonstrable track record in a sales account management capacity.
THIS JOB IS BASED IN LOS ANGELES AND SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES WITH EASY ACCESS TO LOS ANGELES
Base salary plus commission and bonuses based on sales goals. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days, flexible health Insurance, 401K with full 6% matching, and generous recognition for outstanding performance. We provide a great, stable and professional work environment