ACCOUNT & CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER
Sales | Encino, CA | Full Time
Employee Title: ACCOUNT & CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER
Reports to: Director of Account Management
Travel: Up to 50%
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
The Account and Client Relations Manager will be responsible for, among other things, developing and maintaining client relationships with key decision makers, stakeholders and product owners. This role will directly manage select existing contracts, retention/renewals, identifying and closing new revenue opportunities such as upsells, upgrades and cross sales and assist the Director of Account Management with other accounts for overall client satisfaction, retention and increased revenues. Responsibilities include all facets of account management, including but not necessarily limited to account business plan, periodic and timely business reviews, maintaining sales tools and customer databases; generating reports, including reports of revenue forecasts and actual sales, along with any budgets and expenses regarding such customers and your sales activities.
Key responsibilities include
- Main ALN commercial point of contact for a specific number of selected existing customers.
- Conduct annual business reviews with every client detailing the value they receive from existing subscriptions, and introduce product updates and new products and services
- Lead contract re-negotiations creating strategic renewal options leveraging upsell and cross sell options to replace incumbent providers and help the customer receive maximum value by placing more or all their business with ALN for existing and new product lines
- Identify, contact and develop relationships with key Strategic Decision-Makers (SDM), undertaking Client Discovery meetings and workshops to gain a clear understanding of the Customer’s challenges, risks and strategic imperatives.
- Create comprehensive account plans that provide clear strategy for delivery of core objectives, both strategic and tactical, with clear timelines and actions
- Work closely with the customer experience team to drive adoption and ensure product ‘stickiness’ required to achieve standardized annual price increases
- Build credential customers and testimonials for our existing and new products, solutions and services.
- Represent the voice of the customer to the business, and lead initiatives such as networking events
- Regularly and accurately update the CRM to reflect outreach and activities conducted across the firm
- Deliver the revenue and profit (pricing) targets
Educational Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of professional sales experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the legal community preferably working with Director to C-Level stakeholders within the legal, law firm, and/or courts product sales environment. Prefer law firm technology vendor experience.
- Must have a keen business acumen and proven executive management abilities based on prior experience.
- Proven, demonstrated success in selling solutions to legal community.
- A book of high-level enterprise relationships in legal industry.
- Extensive knowledge and prior use of consultative sales techniques.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Focus, determination, and a willful sales attitude.
- A demonstrable track record in a sales account management capacity.
Base salary plus commission and bonuses based on sales goals. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days, flexible health Insurance, 401K with full 6% matching, and generous recognition for outstanding performance. We provide a great, stable and professional work environment