Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
Therapist | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA | Full Time and Part Time | From $30.00 to $39.00 per hour
“Looking for an aMAYZing Licensed/Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to join our team.
Looking for a full-time/part-time Licensed/Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant(COTA) to handle treatments for our growing OT department. Must hold a current California Occupational Therapy Assistant License in good standing.
aMAYZing Kids Pediatric Therapy in Rancho Santa Margarita is a highly passionate and skilled multidisciplinary team seeking a dynamic, talented, and fun certified occupational therapy assistant to join our AK family. The AK OT team is known for its extensive experience and dedication to fulfilling AK’s mission to make a difference in the lives of all children who come through its doors.
- Health insurance
- Dental & vision
- Weekly Bonus opportunities
- Extensive training room
- Employee assistance program
- Marketplace Perks
- Best coworkers ever!!
Therapist responsibilities include:
- Providing quality care and treating children of all ages with developmental, sensory, regulation and feeding needs
- Creating unique, individualized treatment plans outlined by Occupational Therapist
- Coordinating patient's care with other healthcare professionals
- Clearly communicating treatment goals, expectations, and the importance of home programs to parents
If you love your professional career and are looking for a great place to share your talents supported by an incredible staff, please apply.