General | Portland, OR | Full Time
We don’t just build custom software, we are a technology partner who creates lasting relationships that help our customers grow their business. We work with innovative companies to create custom applications that will unlock growth, streamline processes, and ensure scalability. We collaborate with our clients on a daily basis to ensure we are driving value at multiple levels.
We have been in business for over 15 years and employ more than 175 people from our headquarters in Portland, and across our satellite offices in San Diego, Austin, Jacksonville Beach, Ashland, and Vietnam. For six years running we continue to be honored as one of Inc. 5000’s and Portland Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and there is little sign of slowing down!
Why this Role? Why Now?
We are always looking at ways to build or leverage technology to create competitive advantages for our clients. As a consultancy, we are only able to do that by hiring top talent: client-focused, business-savvy technology experts who are driven to build something unique and of the highest value for our customers. As we continue to grow - both through current customer project expansion and new logo acquisition - we need to build and maintain a strong pipeline of technical talent in the Portland market. As a Technical Recruiter at AltSource, you will be behind the curtain, helping to grow and develop the most crucial part of the organization - the people.
- Source qualified candidates via LI, Personal Network, and other creative platforms/mediums
- Interview candidates via phone, video, and onsite
- Maintain subject-matter expertise for the technologies, responsibilities and market trends as they relate to Software and QA Engineering, Product Management, DevOps, Data Analytics, and Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Fill strategic roles in light of company needs achieving and exceeding specific quality-of-hire and time-to-fill goals
- Attend hiring events representing and promoting AltSource's unique employer brand
- Attend weekly meetings with hiring managers to gather candidate profile outlines and feedback on candidate interviews
- Create compelling employer brand copy across various social media and web platforms
- Enter qualitative feedback on interviews and inform other TA resources of next steps and recommendations
The Big 5:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience in Portland
- Proven success and achievement in exceeding goals in either corporate or agency tech recruiting
- Deep knowledge of various technical roles and responsibilities in software development
- Large, local network of technical professionals in Portland
The Support You Deserve:
We are insanely proud of the high employee retention and work culture we have built here at AltSource, but we never allow ourselves to feel we have “arrived.” We believe hiring uniquely talented individuals with diverse backgrounds and life experiences is the only way to continue to create a compelling product and service to our customers. While we offer amazing perks like a beautifully appointed headquarters in SE Portland, replete with ping pong, locker/bike rooms, catered breakfasts/lunches and enough Kombucha to fill the Mt. Tabor Reservoir, we don’t believe that those things are the foundation of true, substantive culture.
At our heart, we are a group of builders and doers who are obsessed with seeking a better way to drive client value. We come to work each day choosing a career that pushes us outside our comfort zone and allows us to experience personal growth and development rare to most organizations. Because we seek high performance and high accountability, we offer competitive wage and benefit packages including paid medical and dental for all employees, and a 401k plan that rewards dedication and loyalty.