Operations | Portland, OR | Full Time
We don’t just build custom software, we are a technology partner who creates lasting relationships that help our customers grow their business. We work with innovative companies to create custom applications that will unlock growth, streamline processes, and ensure scalability. We collaborate with our clients on a daily basis to ensure we are driving value at multiple levels.
We have been in business for over 15 years and employ more than 175 people from our headquarters in Portland, and across our satellite offices in San Diego, Austin, Jacksonville Beach, Ashland, and Vietnam. For six years running we continue to be honored as one of Inc. 5000’s and Portland Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and there is little sign of slowing down!
- As an essential service to our business and our customers, this position will be onsite at our Portland HQ
- Support and maintain all company infrastructure including firewalls, switches, servers, phone, and security systems
- Serve as primary internal IT Support for all company network, systems administration, and helpdesk services
- Manage all computer software and hardware purchasing, licensing, inventory, and expense reconciliation
- Ensure adherence to SOPs and security best practices
- Lead company infrastructure planning, implementation, improvements
- Assist with providing coverage for team by responding to internal requests
- Ensure timely resolution for all technical-related issues
The Big 5:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of progressive experience as a System Administrator
- 3+ years of experience working in Windows/Azure technology stack as well as proven success working with SAN's and Scripting to requirements (Powershell, Ruby, Bash)
- Hands-on experience managing IT hardware and equipment while improving and optimizing internal systems and infrastructure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
The Support You Deserve:
We are insanely proud of the high employee retention and work culture we have built here at AltSource, but we never allow ourselves to feel we have “arrived.” We believe hiring uniquely talented individuals with diverse backgrounds and life experiences is the only way to continue to create a compelling product and service to our customers. While we offer amazing perks like a beautifully appointed headquarters in SE Portland, replete with ping pong, locker/bike rooms, catered breakfasts/lunches and enough Kombucha to fill the Mt. Tabor Reservoir, we don’t believe that those things are the foundation of true, substantive culture.
At our heart, we are a group of builders and doers who are obsessed with seeking a better way to drive client value. We come to work each day choosing a career that pushes us outside our comfort zone and allows us to experience personal growth and development rare to most organizations. Because we seek high performance and high accountability, we offer competitive wage and benefit packages including paid medical and dental for all employees, and a 401k plan that rewards dedication and loyalty.