Senior Product Manager
General | Portland, OR | Full Time
We don’t just build custom software, we are a technology partner who creates lasting relationships that help our customers grow their business. We work with innovative companies to create custom applications that will unlock growth, streamline processes, and ensure scalability. We collaborate with our clients on a daily basis to ensure we are driving value at multiple levels.
We have been in business for over 15 years and employ more than 175 people from our headquarters in Portland, and across our satellite offices in San Diego, Austin, Jacksonville Beach, Ashland, and Vietnam. For six years running we continue to be honored as one of Inc. 5000’s and Portland Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and there is little sign of slowing down!
Why this Role? Why Now?
The world is changing and business needs are shifting. It's more crucial than ever that organizational leaders have the technology that enables them to optimize efficiency and maintain a competitive advantage in the market. That means one thing to us: technically masterful, agile software development and rock-solid go-to-market strategies. We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who can work with a high-performing, high-impact engineering team to produce strategic wins that keep our customers ahead of the curve. Their ability to document business goals and produce full go-to-market plans complete with a corresponding roadmap will allow us to tackle our customer's most critical needs, together. This role will focus on serving our longest tenured client, with specific attention given to strategizing and designing an outstanding end-to-end customer journey for their millions of customers nationwide.
- Create business cases for critical customer needs
- Forecast value-based outcomes and revenue/churn based on market research and opportunity analysis
- Achieve crucial business outcomes and KPI's by generating and owning full go-to-market plans that include go-to-market strategy, product requirements, marketing enablement, sales and support readiness, and product performance metrics
- Own successful delivery of solutions, supplying product requirement documents and user stories to Engineering and UX teams including active involvement and leadership during sprint cycles
- Consult with stakeholders, including C-level executives of $1B+ companies, creating 1-year roadmaps that span new product value, sustainability, and platform investments
The Big 5:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing or related field
- 7+ years of progressive experience in product management
- 3+ years of experience managing the end-to-end customer journey: acquisition, nurturing, onboarding, delivering value, and customer satisfaction
- Strong experience and alignment to value-based consulting services
- Verifiable success in delivering high-value, cross-team software solutions against customer OKR's and KPI's
The Support You Deserve:
We are insanely proud of the high employee retention and work culture we have built here at AltSource, but we never allow ourselves to feel we have “arrived.” We believe hiring uniquely talented individuals with diverse backgrounds and life experiences is the only way to continue to create a compelling product and service to our customers. While we offer amazing perks like a beautifully appointed headquarters in SE Portland, replete with ping pong, locker/bike rooms, catered breakfasts/lunches and enough Kombucha to fill the Mt. Tabor Reservoir, we don’t believe that those things are the foundation of true, substantive culture.
At our heart, we are a group of builders and doers who are obsessed with seeking a better way to drive client value. We come to work each day choosing a career that pushes us outside our comfort zone and allows us to experience personal growth and development rare to most organizations. Because we seek high performance and high accountability, we offer competitive wage and benefit packages including paid medical and dental for all employees, and a 401k plan that rewards dedication and loyalty.