Senior .NET/C# Software Developer
Software Development | Portland, OR | Full Time
What You'll Do:
As a senior software developer, you will build software that matters to real businesses using it everyday. You will get to know clients on a first name basis, understand their needs, and shape the “how” of solutions. You will have ample opportunities to present your ideas and work to non-technical people and demonstrate how your solution meets their needs. You will see the solution through to delivery and beyond, as our clients uncover more needs and the relationship continues. You will work alongside a small group of similarly focused developers using the tools and technologies that make the most sense for the client. Along the way, you’ll go deep and broad on technologies reusing old standbys and learning new ones.
You will be successful with AltSource if you have:
- Experience using C# and the .NET framework to build applications with enterprise design patterns
- Skills in database development and knowledge of use of cloud technologies
- Interest and skills writing maintainable and testable code in a shared code base
- Track record of supporting your team members, avoiding complexity, adapting to changes, and learning to apply new technology and domain knowledge
- Thrive as an equal member in a self-organizing team, with the desire and knowledge to contribute to overall design and direction
- Ability to match solutions to business needs while leading the charge against unnecessary complexity
- 7+ years experience required
If this sounds like a great role and an ideal work environment, we’d love to hear from you!
We don’t just build custom software, we build lasting partnerships that help our customers grow their business. We work with innovative companies to create custom applications that will enable growth, streamline processes, and ensure scalability. It’s why we love what we do. That’s why, no matter the job title, from Fullstack Developer to Designer and everyone in between, we collaborate with our customers on a daily basis.
We have been in business for over 15 years and employ more than 175 people from our headquarters in Portland, and across our satellite offices in San Diego, Austin, Jacksonville Beach, Ashland, and Vietnam. For six years running we continue to be honored as one of Inc. 5000’s and Portland Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and there is little sign of slowing down!