Senior Mobile Developer
Software Development | Portland, OR | Full Time
What You'll Do:
As senior mobile developer with expertise in iOS or Android development, you will develop mobile applications that give our clients an advantage and ultimately help their businesses grow. You will contribute to mobile development across the entire life cycle, from engaging with clients to understand their needs, identifying sound approaches to meet those needs, and effectively explaining your recommendations to non-technical and technical audiences. You will deliver elegant, well-performing solutions by creating application designs and any prototypes, building and testing applications, overseeing successful deployment and providing ongoing enhancements. You will minimize duplication of effort through platform standardization. Throughout the project, you will collaborate with cross-functional team members (design, product, QA and other developers) and build compelling device-specific user interfaces and experiences. And you will continue to stay current on industry trends in mobile technologies.
Requirements for Success:
- At least 3-7 years proven enterprise software development experience with both desktop and mobile applications
- Ability to deliver successful business operations and consumer products
- Deep knowledge of mobile technology and emerging technologies
- Strong project organization skills (scoping, planning, sizing, managing technical risks, and meeting commitments)
- Demonstrated knowledge of cross app programming for native iOS and/or native Android and familiarity with respective SDKs
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills in .NET MVC and C#, and knowledge of SQL Server a huge plus
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively, to both internal and external clients
- Track record of working effectively with a small group of peers, without hierarchy or politics
*Candidates must provide published examples of mobile applications.
We don’t just build custom software, we build lasting customer partnerships that help our customers grow their business. We work with innovative companies to create custom applications that will enable growth, streamline processes, and ensure scalability. It’s why we love what we do. That’s why, no matter the job title, from fullstack developer to designer and everyone in between, we collaborate with our customers on a daily basis.
We have been in business for over a decade and employ more than 80 people at our headquarters in Portland, Oregon, and our satellite office in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Over the past few years, we have been growing quickly, and there is no slowdown in sight. We made the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list for the 3rd year in a row!
We value hard work, but we also equally value a solid work/life balance. We believe you should enjoy coming to work and offer a casual and fun environment with flexible hours. We offer competitive salaries, company-paid medical and dental insurance, a 401k retirement plan, a generous PTO/vacation policy, and more! Our office is centrally located near the east side of the Ross Island Bridge and is easily accessible whether you choose to walk, run, bike, drive, bus or take the MAX to work.