General | Portland, OR | Full Time
We don’t just build custom software, we are a technology partner who creates lasting relationships that help our customers grow their business. We work with innovative companies to create custom applications that will unlock growth, streamline processes, and ensure scalability. We collaborate with our clients on a daily basis to ensure we are driving value at multiple levels.
We have been in business for over 15 years and employ more than 175 people from our headquarters in Portland, and across our satellite offices in San Diego, Austin, Jacksonville Beach, Ashland, and Vietnam. For six years running we continue to be honored as one of Inc. 5000’s and Portland Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and there is little sign of slowing down!
- The Project Coordinator contributes to overall project objectives for feature enhancement, incidents, and daily communications
- Delivers project-oriented task work
- Provides project reporting needs to PMO and project team members for decision-making and status reporting
- Manages day-to-day activities of the project team
- Works with PJM and SPJM to establish and meet business and client needs (project reporting, sprint reporting, team issues/risks, client requests and tracking to priorities)
- Documents processes for improvement
- Supports PMO needs for cross-project reporting and client deliverables
- Cases up new work for the purpose of supporting and maintaining software via JIRA
- Develops and delivers routine updates to upper management - manages the project workload and tasks requested by the customer/for the customer in a tracker and within JIRA
- Supports prioritization of work and sprint planning/grooming against Product Requirement Documents - with the support of Team Lead and Project or Senior Project Managers
The Big 5:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of progressive experience in coordinating software projects with cross-function teams
- 2+ years of experience of hands-on experience working with Jira
- Understanding of software development lifecycle with some exposure to Agile or Hybrid-Agile development
- Proven experience in supporting on-time, on-budget delivery of projects in cross-functional software development environment
The Support You Deserve:
We are insanely proud of the high employee retention and work culture we have built here at AltSource, but we never allow ourselves to feel we have “arrived.” We believe hiring uniquely talented individuals with diverse backgrounds and life experiences is the only way to continue to create a compelling product and service to our customers. While we offer amazing perks like a beautifully appointed headquarters in SE Portland, replete with ping pong, locker/bike rooms, catered breakfasts/lunches and enough Kombucha to fill the Mt. Tabor Reservoir, we don’t believe that those things are the foundation of true, substantive culture.
At our heart, we are a group of builders and doers who are obsessed with seeking a better way to drive client value. We come to work each day choosing a career that pushes us outside our comfort zone and allows us to experience personal growth and development rare to most organizations. Because we seek high performance and high accountability, we offer competitive wage and benefit packages including paid medical and dental for all employees, and a 401k plan that rewards dedication and loyalty.