Enterprise Services Sales
Sales and Marketing | Portland, OR | Full Time
What You'll Do:
Are you tired of your sales opportunities being limited by the capabilities of your product or service? The custom software market is exploding because of our ability to focus on what a client needs, rather than trying to squeeze them into an existing solution.
That explosion is presenting all kinds of interesting avenues for our clients, which is allowing our teams to grow professionally, technically, and personally. This is an exciting opportunity in a growing industry, and we want YOU to come join us on this adventure. If you want to grow and contribute in ways you didn’t expect, contact us today.
- You have grown an impressive pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting, creativity, and simple hard work. You also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers, including the “C Suite."
- You have a wealth of experience leading sales efforts in account planning, sales strategy development, funnel management, deal closure, and sales transition to delivery teams.
- You’re energized by winning business and have the ability to sell enterprise solutions to large enterprise and mid-market organizations.
To be seriously considered, you will have:
- 5+ years field sales experience selling professional services and/or software to the F1000
- Continuous, substantial, and demonstrable success in enterprise sales
- High energy and well-developed business acumen
- Exceptional ambition combined with great teaming skills
- Experience in consultative, enterprise solutions selling
- Deep and creative sales hunter skills
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal, and closing skills
- Strong time management, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Skills to influence clients and internal team members to think and act strategically when qualifying opportunities, developing sales positioning messages, key win themes, solution scope and phasing, and what it will take to win deals
- The ability to clearly articulate our business, service, and value proposition
- A related college degree or equivalent experience
We don’t just build custom software, we build lasting customer partnerships that help our customers grow their business. We work with innovative companies to create custom applications that will enable growth, streamline processes, and ensure scalability. It’s why we love what we do. That’s why, no matter the job title, from fullstack developer to designer and everyone in between, we collaborate with our customers on a daily basis.
We have been in business for over a decade and employ more than 80 people at our headquarters in Portland, Oregon, and our satellite office in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Over the past few years, we have been growing quickly, and there is no slowdown in sight. We made the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list for the 3rd year in a row!
We value hard work, but we also equally value a solid work/life balance. We believe you should enjoy coming to work and offer a casual and fun environment with flexible hours. We offer competitive salaries, company-paid medical and dental insurance, a 401k retirement plan, a generous PTO/vacation policy, and more! Our office is centrally located near the east side of the Ross Island Bridge and is easily accessible whether you choose to walk, run, bike, drive, bus or take the MAX to work.