Email Marketing Specialist
Sales and Marketing | Portland, OR | Full Time
We don’t just build custom software, we are a technology partner who creates lasting relationships that help our customers grow their business. We work with innovative companies to create custom applications that will unlock growth, streamline processes, and ensure scalability. We collaborate with our clients on a daily basis to ensure we are driving value at multiple levels.
We have been in business for over 15 years and employ more than 175 people from our headquarters in Portland, and across our satellite offices in San Diego, Austin, Jacksonville Beach, Ashland, and Vietnam. For six years running we continue to be honored as one of Inc. 5000’s and Portland Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and there is little sign of slowing down! The Marketing team at AltSource has increased lead generation over 250% in the last year! This is a great opportunity to join a high-performing team and take our email marketing program to the next level. We want someone eager to work with a team that will help them succeed, give them the autonomy to drive continuous improvement, and will hold them accountable to measurable performance goals.
Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams to launch and optimize email campaigns
Analyze email marketing metrics, and can make adjustments to optimize performance
- Export lead data based on industry, ICP and intent criteria
- Refine targeted contact record lists in MS Excel
- Assign prospects to campaigns based on intent/firmographic/ICP characteristics
- Conduct A/B tests to improve campaign performance
- Analyze email data and performance metrics
- Adjust targeting and messaging to drive continuous improvement
- Align email campaigns with other marketing content channels - blog, social, etc.
- Document performance results by industry and use case segments
- Track, report, and fix deliverability issues
The Big 5:
- BA in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably B2B email marketing
- Highly skilled at Excel
- Comfortable working with marketing platforms: E.g./ Reply.io, Mailchimp, Pardot, Marketo, Zoominfo, or others
- Verifiable track record of improving digital campaign performance
The Support You Deserve:
We're proud of the high employee retention and work-culture we have built here at AltSource, but we never allow ourselves to feel we have “arrived.” We believe hiring uniquely talented individuals with diverse backgrounds and life experiences is the only way to continue to create a compelling product and service for our customers. While we offer amazing perks like a beautifully appointed headquarters in SE Portland, replete with ping pong, locker/bike rooms, catered breakfasts/lunches and enough Kombucha to fill the Mt. Tabor Reservoir, none of that is relevant given the current COVID situation, and candidly, we don’t believe that those things are the foundation of true, substantive culture anyway.
At our heart, we are a group of builders and doers who are obsessed with seeking a better way to drive client value. We get to work each day, choosing a career that pushes us outside our comfort zone and allows us to experience personal growth and development rare to most organizations. Because we seek high performance and high accountability, we offer competitive wage and benefit packages including paid medical and dental for all employees, and a 401k plan that rewards dedication and loyalty.