General | Portland, OR | Full Time
We don’t just build custom software, we are a technology partner who creates lasting relationships that help our customers grow their business. We work with innovative companies to create custom applications that will unlock growth, streamline processes, and ensure scalability. We collaborate with our clients on a daily basis to ensure we are driving value at multiple levels.
We have been in business for over 15 years and employ more than 175 people from our headquarters in Portland, and across our satellite offices in San Diego, Austin, Jacksonville Beach, Ashland, and Vietnam. For six years running we continue to be honored as one of Inc. 5000’s and Portland Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and there is little sign of slowing down!
- Build out reporting and analytics tools for the solutions delivery team
- Support cross-functional teams and operations through dashboard creation and management
- Collaborate with Project and Program leadership to implement new technology and tools
- Communicate promptly and effectively to multiple internal stakeholders in light of unique reporting and analytics requests
- Help to build out custom Project Management and Operations templates
- Own the accuracy of reporting for domain-specific software development projects
- Provide line-of-sight to leadership team for performance and utilization trends across the PMO
- Various responsibilities as needed to support with HR, Finance, and Client Services
The Big 5:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of progressive experience in project management, reporting, and data analysis
- 2+ years of experience working in software/technology services or consulting
- Jira power-user and strong background in leveraging MS Office stack
- Track record of improving reporting and communications protocols within project management and operations
The Support You Deserve:
We are insanely proud of the high employee retention and work culture we have built here at AltSource, but we never allow ourselves to feel we have “arrived.” We believe hiring uniquely talented individuals with diverse backgrounds and life experiences is the only way to continue to create a compelling product and service to our customers. While we offer amazing perks like a beautifully appointed headquarters in SE Portland, replete with ping pong, locker/bike rooms, catered breakfasts/lunches and enough Kombucha to fill the Mt. Tabor Reservoir, we don’t believe that those things are the foundation of true, substantive culture.
At our heart, we are a group of builders and doers who are obsessed with seeking a better way to drive client value. We come to work each day choosing a career that pushes us outside our comfort zone and allows us to experience personal growth and development rare to most organizations. Because we seek high performance and high accountability, we offer competitive wage and benefit packages including paid medical and dental for all employees, and a 401k plan that rewards dedication and loyalty.