Senior Software Engineer
Engineering | San Francisco County, CA | Full Time
Our mission at AlphaFlow is to help our customers invest in previously inaccessible assets, like short term real estate loans. On the engineering team, we build the tools to automatically manage customer portfolios and help make investment decisions. We work with world-class financial experts to build systems to optimize investment returns while keeping portfolios diverse. Come join our team!
RECENT AND UPCOMING PROJECTS
- A new optimizer to simulate portfolios with an auction algorithm instead of solving a linear programming problem. This optimizer now supports more complex rules while also being highly debuggable.
- A new system to collaborate with business users to automatically flag and pay out earnings, allowing us to efficiently and accurately audit money movements in our system.
- Integration with BI tools to analyze data for risk, returns, and diversification.
- Advanced statistics/machine learning algorithms to identify the most important factors for selecting investments.
- Database robustness and performance tuning.
- Designing new APIs and new user experiences.
- Node.js / ES6 / Typescript
- Python Pandas
WE ARE EXCITED BY YOU BECAUSE
- You want to teach us something cool or want to learn something new.
- You delight in finding simple ways to solve a problem.
- You are a technical expert in something we are not.
- You love working with other technical experts.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Competitive pay, health benefits, provided lunch, relocation assistance, a meaningful chunk of equity, and the chance to work with a top-notch team on a project that's changing the face of Crowdfunding/Financial industry. This position is local to San Francisco, CA.
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
- AlphaFlow is an early stage Y-Combinator startup that includes one of the founders of RealtyShares. We want to make investing in real estate as easy as adding stocks to your portfolio. Using advanced analytics, we source and purchase loans from across the real estate industry, giving investors access to markets around the country. The result is unprecedented diversification across platforms, geographies, sponsors, and assets in your real estate portfolio.