Director, People Operations
People Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
AlphaFlow provides professionally managed, diversified portfolios of real estate loans by combining deep knowledge of real estate markets, institutional portfolio management best practices, and data science to create a seamless, diversified real estate investment without the high fees and high minimums of traditional real estate lending deals. Investors make one investment and AlphaFlow builds them a diversified, automatically rebalanced portfolio of real estate loans.
We are on a mission to unlock the world's opaque markets, and we are going to achieve that vision by making it easy to invest in previously inaccessible asset classes. AlphaFlow core values: take ownership; help, learn & support; embrace transparency & integrity; do more with less; and have fun & laugh every day.
About the Director of People Operations
This person will be the first in our People Operations department. They will be in on the ground floor of a high-growth company and will help us chart a great course through the People Operations world.
- Employee Relations: You will be a trusted resource to the team You’ll handle day to day employee inquiries as well as ad hoc, sensitive matters with the utmost discretion and fairness
- Benefits & Compliance: Maintain and build on our perks and benefits while staying updated on relevant legislation, regulation, standard practices, employee file maintenance, etc.
- Company Culture: Help conceive of and plan company cultural events (holiday parties, office events, off-sites, all-hands, etc). Initiate programs that help our culture continue to thrive.
- Employee Growth/Training: Help facilitate performance review process and employee training/professional development programs.
- OKR Administration: Work with management to ensure company, department, and individual OKRs are set and evaluated on a regular basis.
- Vendor Management: Manage our benefits/payroll provider, recruiting platforms, etc.
- Hiring/Recruiting/Onboarding: Adopt best practices to make our new hire experience world-class.
- Facilities & Administration: Manage our facilities and administrative staff with complete ownership of office functions (kitchen, office vendors, reception phone, mail/shipping, etc.).
- 4-6 years of HR related work experience
- 1+ years as an HR generalist or similar work experience
- 1+ years in team/culture building experience
- 1+ years recruiting experience
- 1+ years benefits/compliance experience
- Experience within high growth technology companies
- Experience with OKR administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
Nice to Haves
- Interest in real estate and/or fintech
- Coaching experience
- Up to speed on CA and SF employment law and regulation
AlphaFlow is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.