Receiving Warehouse Worker
Alpenrose Dairy Portland | Portland, OR | Full Time
Alpenrose Dairy, a 100 year old iconic Portland brand, is looking for Receiving Warehouse Workers. This position will be working in our receiving warehouse. Join us as we propel the brand into the next 100 years!
This role is responsible for receivng packaging, raw materials and other products needed for our dairy plant and home delivery division.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Perform all duties related to receiving, put-away, replenishment and delivery of raw materials to manufacturing.
- Rotate all products during receiving, replenishment and returns activities according to Company standards
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with throughout your job
- Maintain safety, quality, and productivity standards established by management
- Read order sheet accurately
- Receive product in the inventory management computer system.
- Work with warehouse managers and foreman to ensure productivity standards are acceptable
- Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned
Qualifications to be successful:
- 1 + years of warehouse experience including receiving, truck loading, order picking, forklift and pallet jack experience needed.
- Must be able to work in a warehouse, lift and push/pull 50 to 75 lbs consistantly and work on your feet 8 to 10 hours a day.
- Safety minded.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks and meet deadlines, have great organizational skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak English. Must be able to read orders and schedules and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Work cooperatively with management, colleagues, partners, and most importantly customers and potential customers
- Must be able to maintain a fast, physical pace.
Alpenrose Dairy provides great wages and benefits to all employees.
Please respond to this post with your work history and/or resume and cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for this position.