Customer Service Specialist (Woodinville)
Smith Brothers Farms Kent WA | Woodinville, WA | Full Time | Opened about 1 month ago
Smith Brothers Farms is a great local company who has served as Milkmen to the Puget Sound for 100 years and are continuing to grow and expand.
We have a great employee-oriented atmosphere where you can feel like you are part of a team and are recognized for your contributions!
So, if you have the skills and are looking for a great stable job, we would love to hear from you!
Our Woodinville, WA depot will be the home base for this position.
Some of the fun areas of daily responsibility are:
- Deliver omni-channel customer support to home delivery customers promptly and professionally, with a focus on customer retention.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customers’ billing, account and technical issues.
- Collaborate with milkmen and women to resolve delivery questions and issues.
- Enter data quickly and accurately into multiple systems.
- Report bugs, trends and improvement suggestions to team leadership.
- Build and maintain subject-matter expertise of Smith Brothers Farms’ products, services and policies.
- Work cooperatively with colleagues, partners and customers to drive continuous improvement.
- Assist in development of customer relations content.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, and embrace The Milkman Creed.
Qualifications needed to be successful:
- 1+ years customer relations or sales experience; preferably in e-commerce.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for helping people and solving problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Experience with third-party SaaS systems (e.g. Zendesk).
- Ability to perform assigned tasks and projects quickly, accurately, and professionally.
Smith Brothers Farms provide amazing benefits and competitive wages to all employees. This role will enjoy these benefits while having a major influence on both. We are not offering relocation.
If this sounds like a great skills fit for you and your goal to laugh every day at work, please apply!