Customer Service Specialist
Smith Brothers Farms Kent WA | Kent, WA | Full Time | Opened about 1 month ago
Smith Brothers Farms is a great, local company, serving as "The Milkman to the Puget Sound" for 100 years.
We have a terrific work atmosphere where you can feel like you are part of a team and are recognized for your contributions.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Deliver omni-channel customer support to home delivery customers promptly and professionally, with a focus on customer retention.
- Troubleshoot and resolve billing, account and technical issues.
- Collaborate with milkmen and women to resolve delivery questions and issues.
- Enter data quickly and accurately into multiple systems.
- Report bugs, trends and improvement suggestions to team leadership.
- Build and maintain subject-matter expertise of home delivery products, services and policies.
- Work cooperatively with colleagues, partners and customers to drive continuous improvement.
- Assist in development of customer relations content.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, and embrace The Milkman Creed.
Qualifications needed to be successful:
- Prior customer relations or sales experience, preferably in e-commerce.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for helping people and solving problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Experience with third-party SaaS systems (e.g. Zendesk).
- Ability to perform assigned tasks and projects quickly, accurately, and professionally.
As a Customer Relations Specialist, you will enjoy:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Company-matching 401(k)
- Employee pricing for home delivery service
- A set/predictable schedule (flexibility for weekends and holidays required)
This position is located in our Kent, WA headquarters. The team is working remotely during COVID-19 restrictions, and will return to the office when permitted.