RN Home Health Case Manager - $1,500 Signing Bonus
RN POSITIONS | Middlesex County | Full Time
Allumé Home Care surrounds patients, families, employees, and communities with Remarkable Care™. We are a Connecticut licensed home health agency serving Western Connecticut with skilled medical services 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
Allumé specializes in continuous, long-term care of children and adults with complex, high-tech needs. We are looking for a Clinical Care Manager to oversee the care of these patients and their team of shift-nurses.
Our mission is to gather, nurture, develop, and match people who love caring for others, with families who need them.
Our core purpose is to surround patients, families, employees, and our community with Remarkable Care. This means doing things Right. Different. Making a difference.
Allumé Home Care is seeking an experienced,
Full-Time RN/BSN Home Health Case Manager
to join our team!
- Middletown CT
Case Manager Mission
While leading our the Remarkable Care culture, the Mission of an Allumé Case Manager is to oversee safe, compliant, and on-time Remarkable Care™ of patients, and their respective care teams
Why Case Manage At Allumé?
- Learn Complex Continuous Care Case Management – the highest demand & growing nursing specialty in CT
- Focus on highest quality of care
- Take the time needed with each patient
- Caseloads of less than 20 patients
- Make a profound impact with long-term cases
- Develop relationships with patients & families
- Care for both children and adults
- Opportunity to supervise and a team of nurses
- Ongoing clinical, leadership, and management training
- Oversee - Manges the care of complex care patients at home
- Lead - Trains and supervises a team of LPNs and HHAs to ensure Remarkable Care(TM) for all patients under our care
- Care - Provide direct care in the field to patients and families
- Visits - Manage and deliver care for skilled nursing visits in the field
- Quality - Ensure the highest level of quality care, nursing practice, documentation, and professionalism through chart reviews, supervision, and staff coaching.
Skills & Attributes:
- Committed to executing exceptional patient care and satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent listening, interpretation, and reasoning skills necessary.
- Coaching, mentoring, supervising aptitude and skills.
- Team coordination skills, incorporating cross-disciplinary and cross-functional team members.
- Desire to see oneself as a leader in home health committed to elevating what it means to be a nurse
- Excellence in home health documentation quality and timeliness
- Ability to build a quality care plan, 485, and OASIS
- Tenacity in managing and coordinating physician orders
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly tasks of self and others (LPNs & HHAs)
- Excellent attendance, choosing to always show up for your team and patients
- Tech savvy and willing to learn new software
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Independent thinker and innovative problem-solver.
- Self-starter, able to learn new functions quickly and accurately.
- Self-directed - ability to plan and prioritize multiple tasks/projects and know how and when to utilize the help of a supervisor
- Positive attitude in overcoming challenges and greeting adversity
- Willingness to grow and learn with the team
- 3+ years of nursing experience, including experience in home health care
- You must be a Registered Nurse
- BSN preferred but not required
- Experience working in an ICU, PICU, or NICU
- Experience in continuous, complex care with patients at home
- Experience in pediatrics
- Experience providing home health case management
- Experience working with an Electronic Medical Record system (EMR)
- Experience working in a quality function
- Experience coaching or mentoring others
- Health, vision, dental
- Paid Sick Off for all Employees (Including Part-Time & Per Diem)
- Vacation Time
- 6-Month Success Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Social Events & Happy Hours
- Career Planning & Support
- Rewards & Recognition