Physical Therapist In-Home Per-diem
Clinical Operations | Watertown, CT | Part Time and Temp to Perm
In-Home Per- Diem Physical Therapist
***** PT NEEDED TO SERVE FAMILIES IN WESTERN CONNECTICUT *****
Allumé is looking for an experienced dedicated Physical Therapist who seeks the chance to better someone else’s life and provide support to families. Allumé is dedicated to providing Remarkable Care™ by providing Physical Therapy that impacts others in a positive way. We are looking for someone who is has at least some experience in complex, continuous care, Elderly and disability care and wants to learn and grow. This is an ideal opportunity for someone that would like to be a part of a committed care team where your voice is valued and appreciated. Someone who wants to deliver care the “right” way with a team committed to high standards.
- Excellent compensation package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Opportunities to grow and advance your career
- Regular & flexible hours
The Mission of the Allumé Shift Nurse is to provide hands-on Remarkable Care™ for a medically fragile child or adult and enhance their quality of life through in-home shift nursing.
- Graduate of a Physical Therapy program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association and the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Has a current license/registration as a Physical Therapist in the state(s) of practice.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in health care field. Home care experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Licensed driver with automobile insured in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements with good driving record.
- Overtly demonstrates one cares about the company, employees, patients, and the larger community.
- Going above and beyond what is expected in everything done, large or small. Noticeably does things above the rest. Elevated excellence.
- Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of best.
- On Time. With appointments, phone calls, patient visits, documentation, deliverables, and projects – able to be on time.
- Attendance. Impeccable attendance. Rarely ever calls out, is never late, and always is where needed when needed.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working environment.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has can-do attitude.
- Attention to Detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Teachable. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Flexibility / Adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Calm Under Pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Work Ethic. Possesses strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Relationship Building. Capable and interested in building meaningful, successful relationships with co-workers, patients, family, and extended community.
Allumé Home Care surrounds patients, families, employees, and communities with Remarkable Care™. We are a Connecticut licensed home health agency serving Western Connecticut with skilled medical services 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Allumé specializes in continuous, long-term care of children and adults with complex, high-tech needs.
Our mission is to gather, nurture, develop, and match people who love caring for others, with families who need them.
Our core purpose is to surround patients, families, employees, and our community with Remarkable Care. This means doing things Right. Different. Making a difference.
Allumé is an equal opportunity employer. We employ the most qualified individuals for all positions within the organization and will provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, national origin, age, handicap, sexual orientation, marital status, or veteran status. Allumé is committed to maintaining compliance with state and federal laws and regulations regarding non-discrimination.