BSN Clinical Case Manager & Supervisor - Home Health
Clinical Operations | Watertown, CT | Full Time
The Clinical Case Manager & Supervisor is responsible for overseeing a caseload of complex, continuous care patients and overseeing a group of shift-nurses providing for their ongoing care in the home. Both pediatric and adult patients. Ensuring Remarkable Care(TM) to patients and families, while mentoring, supervising, and supporting the LPNs and RNs, is the primary role. Some skilled medical visits as well.
We looking to hire three Clinical Case Manager & Supervisors.
The three open territories (subject to discussion on specific towns):
- Middletown, Meriden, Hartford, Wallingford and surrounding areas
- Danbury, New Milford, Washington, Canaan and surrounding areas
- New Haven, Waterbury, Milford, and surrounding areas
Full-time, generous paid time off, generous benefits, and competitive compensation.
Opportunities for advancement and ongoing learning.
Be a leader of a fast-growing home health agency, located in Watertown, CT.
Allumé Home Care surrounds patients, families, employees, and communities with Remarkable Care™. We are a Connecticut licensed home health agency serving Western Connecticut with skilled medical services 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Allumé specializes in continuous, long-term care of children and adults with complex, high-tech needs.
Our mission is to gather, nurture, develop, and match people who love caring for others, with families who need them.
Our core purpose is to surround patients, families, employees, and our community with Remarkable Care. This means doing things Right. Different. Making a difference.
Allumé Home Care is seeking an experienced,
Full-Time Clinical Case Manager & Supervisor
to join our team!
- Oversee - Supervises the care of complex, continuous care patients and skilled medical patients at home
- Lead - Trains and leads a team of LPNs to ensure Remarkable Care(TM) for all patients under our care
- Innovate - Works collaboratively with the Administrator and Supervisor of Clinical Services to build innovative, high-quality models of care for our Continuous Care patients
- Train - Works together with our team to design and deliver high quality training and competency programs for LPNs in the field
- Care - Provide direct care in the field to patients and families
- Visits - Manage and deliver care for skilled nursing visits in the field
- Onboard - Participate in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding process
- Quality - Ensure the highest level of quality care, nursing practice, documentation, and professionalism through chart reviews, supervision, and staff coaching.
Skills & Attributes:
- Committed to executing exceptional patient care and satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent listening, interpretation, and reasoning skills necessary.
- Coaching, mentoring, supervising aptitude and skills.
- Team coordination skills, incorporating cross-disciplinary and cross-functional team members.
- Desire to see oneself as a leader in home health committed to elevating what it means to be a nurse
- Excellence in home health documentation quality and timeliness
- Ability to build a quality care plan, 485, and OASIS
- Tenacity in managing and coordinating physician orders
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly tasks of self and others (LPNs & HHAs)
- Excellent attendance, choosing to always show up for your team and patients
- Tech savvy and willing to learn new software
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Independent thinker and innovative problem-solver.
- Self-starter, able to learn new functions quickly and accurately.
- Self-directed - ability to plan and prioritize multiple tasks/projects and know how and when to utilize the help of a supervisor
- Positive attitude in overcoming challenges and greeting adversity
- Willingness to grow and learn with the team
We realize that finding people with complex care case management experience is challenging. We are able to support the right candidate in learning the intricacies of managing our complex care cases, and thus the candidate does not necessarily need to come with this specific experience.
The right fit candidate will be someone who is already a top-notch home health case manager who possesses very high quality standards, excellent documentation skills, stellar time management, and a gifted communicator. Someone who is tech savvy, wishes to dedicate time to mentor shift-nurses, and committed to delivering a remarkable care experience to patients and families, is the candidate we are seeking.
Must have one of the following:
- BSN with 3+ years of nursing experience, including experience in home health care
- OR an RN with 6+ credits in community health nursing theory or health management
- If you are unsure about whether you meet these criteria, please reach out to us to discuss.
- Experience working with an Electronic Medical Record system (EMR)
- Experience working in a quality function
- Experience coaching or mentoring others
- Health, vision, dental
- Paid Time Off for all Employees (Including Part-Time & Per Diem)
- Sick time
- 6-Month Success Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Social Events & Happy Hours
- Career Planning & Support
- Rewards & Recognition