BSN Clinical Case Manager - Home Health
Clinical Operations | Watertown, CT | Full Time
Allumé Home Care surrounds patients, families, employees, and communities with Remarkable Care™. We are a Connecticut licensed home health agency serving Western Connecticut with skilled medical services 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Allumé specializes in continuous, long-term care of children and adults with complex, high-tech needs.
Our mission is to gather, nurture, develop, and match people who love caring for others, with families who need them.
Our core purpose is to surround patients, families, employees, and our community with Remarkable Care. This means doing things Right. Different. Making a difference
Allumé Home Care is seeking an experienced,
Full-Time Clinical Case Manager & Supervisor
to join our team!
- Oversee - Supervises the care of complex, continuous care patients and skilled medical patients at home
- Lead - Trains and leads a team of LPNs to ensure Remarkable Care(TM) for all patients under our care
- Innovate - Works collaboratively with the Administrator and Supervisor of Clinical Services to build innovative, high-quality models of care for our Continuous Care patients
- Train - Works together with our team to design and deliver high quality training and competency programs for LPNs in the field
- Care - Provide direct care in the field to patients and families
- Visits - Manage and deliver care for skilled nursing visits in the field
- Onboard - Participate in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding process
- Quality - Ensure the highest level of quality care, nursing practice, documentation, and professionalism through chart reviews, supervision, and staff coaching.
Skills & Attributes:
- Committed to executing exceptional patient care and satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent listening, interpretation, and reasoning skills necessary.
- Coaching, mentoring, supervising aptitude and skills.
- Team coordination skills, incorporating cross-disciplinary and cross-functional team members.
- Desire to see oneself as a leader in home health committed to elevating what it means to be a nurse
- Excellence in home health documentation quality and timeliness
- Ability to build a quality care plan, 485, and OASIS
- Tenacity in managing and coordinating physician orders
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly tasks of self and others (LPNs & HHAs)
- Excellent attendance, choosing to always show up for your team and patients
- Tech savvy and willing to learn new software
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Independent thinker and innovative problem-solver.
- Self-starter, able to learn new functions quickly and accurately.
- Self-directed - ability to plan and prioritize multiple tasks/projects and know how and when to utilize the help of a supervisor
- Positive attitude in overcoming challenges and greeting adversity
- Willingness to grow and learn with the team
Must have one of the following:
- BSN with 3+ years of nursing experience, including experience in home health care
- OR an RN with 6+ credits in community health nursing theory or health management
- If you are unsure about whether you meet these criteria, please reach out to us to discuss.
- Experience working with an Electronic Medical Record system (EMR)
- Experience working in a quality function
- Experience coaching or mentoring others
- Health, vision, dental
- Paid Time Off for all Employees (Including Part-Time & Per Diem)
- Sick time
- 6-Month Success Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Social Events & Happy Hours
- Career Planning & Support
- Rewards & Recognition