$500 Signing Bonus - In-Home Shift Nurse LPN/RN - New Britain
Clinical Operations | Bristol, CT | Full Time and Part Time
Allumé Home Care surrounds patients, families, employees, and communities with Remarkable Care™. We are a Connecticut licensed home health agency serving Western Connecticut with skilled medical services 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Allumé specializes in continuous, long-term care of children and adults with complex, high-tech needs.
Our mission is to gather, nurture, develop, and match people who love caring for others, with families who need them.
Our core purpose is to surround patients, families, employees, and our community with Remarkable Care. This means doing things Right. Different. Making a difference
- Preforms additional duties as deemed necessary.
- Attends staff meetings as directed
- Communicate necessary information to Administrator or Supervisor of Clinical Services and manage staff to ensure accuracy of data coordination of Agency functions,
- Performs job in compliance with agency policies and procedures as community standards and applicable laws
- Follows through on the Medication Administration Report (MAR) and Treatment Report (TAR) for completion and education of clinical staff
- Performs the Quality Assurance/ Medical Record Position when needed
- Maintains confidentiality of all client and employee information.
- Give Intake to Case Manager
- Verify area and assign Intake to appropriate Case Manager with assistance of Supervisor of Clinical Services,
- Call MD office to verify MD will sign orders, when was last visit for F2F, last note and medication profile
- Obtain authorizations for services from insurances
- Build relationships with referral sources by being accurate, pleasant, professional and trustworthy,
- Responsible to take accurate Intakes
Skills & Attributes:
- Experience working in a scheduling system
- Experience working in an EMR system
- Strong working knowledge of software applications (Excel, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of all office machines.
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), including editing and proofing skill
- Excellent listening, interpretation, and reasoning skills necessary.
- Independent thinker and innovative problem-solver.
- Self-starter, able to learn new functions quickly and accurately
- Willingness to work on a wide scope of tasks, from administrative to complex
- Ability to plan and prioritize multiple tasks/projects.
- Committed to executing exceptional customer service and satisfaction
- 2+ years’ scheduling experience strongly preferred
- Some current staffing experience, preferably staffing for a temporary agency or in home health required
- Knowledge of medical terminology or a general medical background desirable
- Demonstrates time management, organizational skills, and ability to function with
- BA or AA Degree preferred
- Experience with AXXESS EMR
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
- Paid Time Off for all Employees (Including Part-Time & Per Diem)
- 6-Month Success Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Social Events & Happy Hours
- Career Planning & Support
- Rewards & Recognition