Technical Writer, Supply Chain (Contract)
Supply Chain Management | South San Francisco, CA | Contract
About Allogene Therapeutics, Inc:
Allogene Therapeutics, with headquarters in South San Francisco, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor T cell (AlloCAR T™) therapies for cancer. Led by a management team with significant experience in cell therapy, Allogene is developing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” CAR T cell therapy candidates with the goal of delivering readily available cell therapy on-demand, more reliably, and at greater scale to more patients. For more information, please visit www.allogene.com, and follow @AllogeneTx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Allogene is looking for a Technical Writer with experience authoring, editing and standardizing Supply Chain management Business Process / cGMP documents associated with CMO/subcontract/external manufacturing, warehouse, inventory management, materials handling, distribution & logistics, Master Data Management, and related processes). The successful candidate must be comfortable proactively coordinating with internal and external subject matter experts to create, revise and maintain GMP documentation including SOPs, WIs, Job Aids, and other reference materials. The Technical Writer should have experience in SAP ERP (preferably S/4HANA). This is a 6+ month contract opportunity.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the Supply Chain, Life Sciences or Engineering field
- Experience in SAP ERP, preferably S/4HANA
- Technical writing experience including supply chain, materials management, master data management, manufacturing procedures and instructions
- 3-10 years industry experience in a cGMP environment preferred.
- Knowledgeable in FDA GMPs (21 CFR, 210, 211)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Experience in a biotech/pharmaceutical supply chain, master data management, warehouse and/or manufacturing environment.
- Well organized and detail oriented; Ability to handle multiple projects.
As an equal opportunity employer, Allogene Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws.