Senior Manager, Business Process and Master Data Management
Supply Chain Management | South San Francisco, CA | Full Time
About Allogene Therapeutics, Inc:
Allogene Therapeutics, with headquarters in South San Francisco, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor T cell (AlloCAR T™) therapies for cancer. Led by a management team with significant experience in cell therapy, Allogene is developing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” CAR T cell therapy candidates with the goal of delivering readily available cell therapy on-demand, more reliably, and at greater scale to more patients. For more information, please visit www.allogene.com, and follow @AllogeneTx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Allogene’s Supply Chain organization is building a world class team that is focused on delivering potentially lifesaving therapies to patients. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as Senior Manager, Business Process and Master Data Management. You will combine business and technical knowledge with innovation to lead process and system improvements supporting Allogene’s Supply Chain organization. You will be accountable and responsible for the management and continuous improvement of our ERP master data processes.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Own and manage our ongoing ERP master data operations and resources
- Establish robust master data processes and governance that provides data integrity through accurate and complete master data
- Maintain data definitions, data rules and audit processes for each master data type with metrics for monitoring data accuracy and completeness
- Ensure Master Data Management complies with all relevant regulations including GxPs and SOX
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives for supply chain and cross functional business processes using KPI’s and process maturity models as a guide
- Be an advocate for an overall Business Process Management framework and a key contributor in establishing a business process model and its governance
- Provide expertise in the design and development of end-to-end cross functional business processes
- Leverage and utilize Operational Excellence tools to institutionalize a continuous improvement mindset across the organization
- Use technology as appropriate to enable efficiency and process robustness, as well as advanced analytics
- Other duties as assigned
Position Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the biotech/pharma industry
- A strong understanding of ERP systems and Master Data as it relates to manufacturing and supply chain from both a business and technical perspective
- Experience leading Master Data Management or Product Lifecycle Management teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written including presentation and influence with all levels of staff, including executives
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results with proven change management and project management leadership and skills
- Experience with solutions for Master Data Governance, Supplier Management, and Serialization
- Experience in data analytics and related tools, e.g. Python, R, Tableau
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma certification a plus
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to objectively evaluate options/trade-offs in a business case and develop executive management-level recommendations
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
As an equal opportunity employer, Allogene Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws.