SAP Master Data Analyst (Contract)
Supply Chain Management | South San Francisco, CA | Contract
Allogene Therapeutics, with headquarters in South San Francisco, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor T cell (AlloCAR T™) therapies for cancer. Led by a management team with significant experience in cell therapy, Allogene is developing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” CAR T cell therapy candidates with the goal of delivering readily available cell therapy on-demand, more reliably, and at greater scale to more patients. For more information, please visit www.allogene.com, and follow @AllogeneTx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Allogene’s Supply Chain organization is building a world class team that is focused on delivering potentially lifesaving therapies to patients. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as a Contract SAP Master Data Analyst for a 6-month project. This role will be a hands-on role reporting to our Associate Director, Business Process and Master Data Management. This project can be performed remotely and may require periodic travel to Allogene headquarters in South San Francisco.
The primary objective for this person is to support SAP (ECC or S4 HANA) Master Data implementation and hands-on creation as well as maintenance with modules like Materials Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Inventory Management (IM), and others impacting direct Manufacturing and Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs, sub-contracting). Data sets and environments include Material Master, BOMs, Recipes / Production Versions, Vendor Master, Customer Master, etc.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in design Test Cycles and User Acceptance Testing sessions, and ensure Data Accuracy, Creation/Development, and Migration during SAP implementation.
- Provide support to cross-functional Business process Subject Matter Experts and team members (ex. Plan to Make, Procure to Pay, etc.).
- Participate in the Data Mapping, documentation, and metadata sessions by identifying objects to be managed and loaded.
- Help execute the test cases for the Data Migration, run test cases to ensure functionality is met. By doing this, the creation, migration, and maintenance processes will also be documented by the Analyst.
- Maintain Data Mapping templates for Data Migration, which will help as a bridge between the Data stewards involved and the Process and Business teams to fill in, maintain, and update the required information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the biotech/pharma industry
- Experience in Master Data Management
- Experience in full lifecycle ERP implementations and related data migration activities in a pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industry
- Proven change management and project management leadership and skills
- S/4 HANA, SAP Analytics for Office and other add-in reporting experience, such as Tableau, is strongly desired
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results within reasonably established timelines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication are essential in this collaborative work environment.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
As an equal opportunity employer, Allogene Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact the careers email at www.allogene.com for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.