SAP Business Analyst, Supply Chain (Contract)
Supply Chain Management | Remote, CA | Contract
About Allogene Therapeutics, Inc:Allogene Therapeutics, with headquarters in South San Francisco, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor T cell (AlloCAR T™) therapies for cancer. Led by a management team with significant experience in cell therapy, Allogene is developing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” CAR T cell therapy candidates with the goal of delivering readily available cell therapy on-demand, more reliably, and at greater scale to more patients. For more information, please visit www.allogene.com, and follow @AllogeneTx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Allogene is looking for an SAP Business Analyst to play a key role in the operation and support of its SAP S4/HANA environment. The successful candidate will collaborate with business users and IT to solve business problems and enable solutions in SAP. The candidate will bring leading-practice business process knowledge and operational experience using SAP in Manufacturing, Quality, Warehouse and Supply Chain.
- Provide cross-functional leadership to triage issues and work with the business and IT on root cause analysis and issue resolution
- Support SAP continuous improvement initiatives and projects (system Integration, API’s, reporting)
- Provide SAP and business process expertise to translate business requirements into system solutions for Materials Management, Production Planning, Manufacturing, Warehouse Management, and other SAP modules
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and complete documents for communication to the application managed services for technical implementation followed by testing and change control
- Support the business use of SAP S/4 HANA, Cloud Analytics and Master Data Governance systems
- Perform ad-hoc reporting, system audits, and analysis as required
- Coach and lead knowledge exchange sessions to promote shared understanding of SAP solutions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business process owners and IT to determine priority of enhancement requests, devise solutions and estimate implementation efforts
- Additional responsibilities as required for the support and maintenance of SAP
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Life Sciences or related field; MBA or Master’s Degree is a plus
- 5+ years of technical experience implementing and supporting SAP, preferably S/4HANA, in the areas of Materials Management, Production Planning and Execution, Warehouse Management
- Full lifecycle SAP implementation experience in an FDA regulated industry
- Experience in business process analysis (requirements gathering, data analysis, options analysis)
- Industry experience in a regulated environment with knowledge of FDA Regulations (21 CFR/210/211)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated cross functional leadership
- Ability to handle multiple projects or tasks simultaneously and coordinate activities between business and IT
As an equal opportunity employer, Allogene Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws.