Quality Intern, Systems (Summer 2023)
Internships | South San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Internship | From $25.00 to $28.00 per hour
About Allogene Therapeutics, Inc:
Allogene Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company with a single-minded focus on pioneering the development of investigational allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor T cell (AlloCAR T™) products for cancer. Led by world-class management with significant experience in cell therapy, our fully integrated, in-house team of researchers is dedicated to discovery and translational research, development, and cell manufacturing.
At Allogene, we are developing a pipeline of off-the-shelf CAR T cell candidates, with the goal of delivering readily available cell therapy faster, more reliably, and at greater scale to more patients. For more information, please visit www.allogene.com, and follow @AllogeneTx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
About the role:
Allogene is seeking an intern to support our Documentation Management and Learn & Development operations. The primary goal of this project is to assist in executing process improvements for the hand-offs between the two teams and building reporting metrics. Reporting to our Senior Manager, Document Management, Learning and Development at both headquarters in South San Francisco and manufacturing facility in Newark CA.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead/Assist in process improvement initiatives to improve lead times between Document Management, Learning and Customers.
- Create training data and performance reports for staff/projects
- Assist in organizing and maintaining paper-based QA documents and records system.
- Manage, track, and a variety of electronic and hardcopy documents and records including GMP, validation, commissioning, etc. documents through a file and folder naming structure.
- File, track, and archive documentation in physical, some scanning for electronic record retention
- Support in preparation of training content and document content during design and development.
- Support in working with clients on identifying training needs, supporting Instructor Lead Class schedules and rosters.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information.
- Other duties as assigned
Position Requirements & Experience:
- Studying Life Sciences or related field.
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results within reasonably established timelines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication are essential in this collaborative work environment.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We offer a chance to work with talented people in a collaborative environment. The expected rate range for this role is $25.00 - $28.00 per hour. Actual pay will be determined based on experience, qualifications, geographic location, business needs, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
As an equal opportunity employer, Allogene is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. We also embrace differences in experience and background, and welcome diversity of opinions and thought with active recruitment and internships designed to create a stronger and better Allogene that is focused on developing life-changing products for patients.
Please be aware that the FBI recently issued a warning about an increased number of fake job postings for remote work employment that target applicants' personally identifiable information. All approved Allogene Therapeutics positions are accessible via the Allogene Careers page at www.allogene.com/careers