Administration | Hybrid in South San Francisco, CA | Full Time
About Allogene Therapeutics, Inc:
Allogene Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company with a single-minded focus on pioneering the development of investigational allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor T cell (AlloCAR T™) products for cancer. Led by world-class management with significant experience in cell therapy, our fully integrated, in-house team of researchers is dedicated to discovery and translational research, development, and cell manufacturing.
At Allogene, we are developing a pipeline of off-the-shelf CAR T cell candidates, with the goal of delivering readily available cell therapy faster, more reliably, and at greater scale to more patients. For more information, please visit www.allogene.com, and follow @AllogeneTx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as an Executive Assistant to support our Research and Development leadership team. You will manage a wide range of support functions in a fast paced, growing environment. You will be a key member of the team and like everyone on the team you may be asked to jump in to assist in areas outside of your primary responsibilities. You will be flexible, proactive, and resourceful with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. This role can be hybrid.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage schedules and coordinate travel and logistics for the executive and others w/in the department
- Prepares materials and presentations for meetings and set up rooms as needed
- Responsible for processing and completing expense reports
- Answers calls and assists in managing emails
- Provides general administrative support, including providing copies, maintaining files and updating shared files on the server
- Assists in coordinating interviews and greets candidates
- Assists with planning company and department events
- Other duties as assigned
Position Requirements & Experience:
- At least 8 years experience working in an administrative role with 2 or more years supporting executives. Experience supporting a scientific organization/biotechnology/pharmaceuticals is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results within reasonably established timelines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate and partner with all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding (advanced skills) of Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
As an equal opportunity employer, Allogene is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. We also embrace differences in experience and background, and welcome diversity of opinions and thought with active recruitment and internships designed to create a stronger and better Allogene that is focused on developing life-changing products for patients.
Please be aware that the FBI recently issued a warning about an increased number of fake job postings for remote work employment that target applicants' personally identifiable information. All approved Allogene Therapeutics positions are accessible via the Allogene Careers page at www.allogene.com/careers.