Associate Director, Business Process and Master Data Management
Supply Chain Management | South San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Allogene’s Supply Chain organization is building a world class team that is focused on delivering potentially lifesaving therapies to patients. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as Associate Director, Business Process and Master Data Management. This role will be a hands-on role reporting to our Director, Supply Chain Business Owner. You will combine a solid eye for business, technical knowledge and innovation to guide process and system enhancements supporting Allogene’s Supply Chain organization. You will be accountable for the design and management of our master data processes in support of the business needs and in conjunction with the deployment of ERP and other business systems.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Lead the design and implementation of supply chain business processes as part of our ERP deployment
- Be an advocate for an overall Business Process Management framework and a key contributor in establishing a business process model and its governance
- Drive continuous business process improvements across the supply chain using KPI’s and process maturity models as a guide
- Provide expertise in the design and development of end to end processes
- Leverage and utilize Operational Excellence tools and resources to institutionalize a Continuous Improvement mindset
- Lead the ERP Master Data team through design, testing and realization, followed by managing ongoing master data operations
- Establish robust master data processes and governance that provides data integrity, accurate and complete master data
- Maintain data definitions, data rules and audit processes for each master data type with metrics for monitoring data accuracy and completeness
- Ensure Master Data Management complies with all relevant regulations including GMPs and SOX
- Be the expert for Material Master, Recipes and other master data creation and maintenance
- Use technology as appropriate to enable efficiency and process robustness
- Fulfill the needs of both clinical and commercial master data
- Other duties as assigned
Position Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or MBA is a plus
- 8+ years of experience in the biotech/pharma industry
- Experience in Master Data Management or Product Lifecycle Management
- Experience in full lifecycle ERP implementations and related data migration activities in a pharmaceutical or similarly regulated industry
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma certification a plus
- Proven change management and project management leadership and skills
- Ability to adapt easily to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results within reasonably established timelines.
- Ability to objectively evaluate options/trade-offs and develop executive management-level recommendations
- Requires both a business and technical understanding of ERP systems and Master Data as it relates to manufacturing and supply chain
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written including presentation and influence with all levels of staff, including executives
- Experience in Excel, SQL and other tools used in data cleansing, migration and maintenance
- Experience in data analytics and related tools, e.g. Python, R, Tableau
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
As an equal opportunity employer, Allogene Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may contact the careers email at www.allogene.com for assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.