Youth Care Worker 3rd Shift
Youth Care Worker | Nicholasville, KY | Part Time
All God's Children (AGC)** is a nationally accredited, private, not-for-profit corporation that has been nurturing the spirit and building the character of children since 1999 through four different programs; 1) residential facility in Nicholasville that provides comprehensive care, treatment and education to emotionally and behaviorally troubled, pregnant and/or parenting teens and their children; 2) a foster care program with homes throughout Central Kentucky that care for abused and neglected children of all ages: 3) an independent living apartment complex in Nicholasville as young women and their children transition from the residential program; and 4) a day care facility that cares for the children of the three programs listed above.
All God's Children is currently seeking a Part-Time (10 - 30+ hours a week) Youth Care Workers.**
Third shifts are 10:00 pm/10:30 pm - 8:00 am.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, one year of related experience preferred
- At least twenty-one years of age
- Prefer experience with teenagers and babies.
- Complete 3rd shift task checklist.
- Clean the Youth Care Worker Room Bathroom and Youth Care Worker Office and Foyer.
- Prepare the kitchen for breakfast. Set out cereal, bowls, and utensils.
- Provide adequate supervision for the safety, guidance and daily care of residents.
- Supervise the mothers/children and facilitate parenting skills as applicable in the evening, during the night, and in the preparation time of the morning
- Maintain the structure of the household routine, especially before and after school and as applies during shift.
- On 3rd shift, in the 2-3 hour downtime on the shift there is time to do homework or work on personal tasks. However, you must stay on campus and be available for residents needs.