Transport Driver for Teen Moms and Children
Youth Care Worker | Nicholasville, KY | Part Time
All God's Children (AGC)** is a nationally accredited, private, not-for-profit corporation that has been nurturing the spirit and building the character of children since 1999 through four different programs; 1) residential facility in Nicholasville that provides comprehensive care, treatment and education to emotionally and behaviorally troubled, pregnant and/or parenting teens and their children; 2) a foster care program with homes throughout Central Kentucky that care for abused and neglected children of all ages: 3) an independent living apartment complex in Nicholasville as young women and their children transition from the residential program; and 4) a day care facility that cares for the children of the three programs listed above.
All God's Children is currently seeking a Part-Time Transport Driver (5 - 15+ hrs/week).
Dependable part-time Transport Driver needed to transport Teen Moms and Babies to appointments, school, and work in company vehicle. Perfect for a mom with school age children or retirees! Residing in Jessamine County is a plus!
Prefer weekday flexibility; Need the occasional weekend transport.
Must be 25 years or older-Excellent driving record-Pass a Criminal Records check and Drug Test
Successful Candidate will be able to:
1. Provide supervision to residents during transport.
2. Supervise residents during appointments.
3. Work closely with Medication Supervisor, Treatment Coordinators and Residential Supervisor to meet transportation needs of AGC residents and children.
4. Maintain control in vehicle at all times.
5. Report any vehicle safety and security concerns to the CEO & supervisor.
6. Report all needed repairs or maintenance of vehicles to CEO & supervisor.
7. Maintain vehicle mileage logs.
8. Complete daily vehicle check off inspection sheet per Daycare OIG regulation.
9. Be aware of emergency and safety procedures during transports.
10. Be familiar with AGC rules/regulations.
11. Attend applicable scheduled training sessions and monthly meeting.
12. Ensure agency vehicles are filled with gas over half a tank.
13. Ensure vehicles are free of trash and debris.
14. Adhere to all AGC Transportation policies and procedures.
Pay rate: $9.35/hr