Treatment | Nicholasville, KY | Part Time
All God's Children, Inc. is looking for a part-time experienced and motivated social worker, counselor, or psychologist with a license to practice in Kentucky or is working toward an independent license under supervision. We have a growing practice with experienced and knowledgeable treatment staff who work as an interdisciplinary team.
Please provide a cover letter, resume and upload a writing sample on the application questions.
Competitive wage, commensurate with experience.
- Master’s in Social Work or mental health related field with the pursuit of licensure (CSW, LCSW, LPCA, LPCC, MFT) Clinicians who do not have an independent license (LCSW, LPCC, etc.) must be under the supervision of an approved LCSW or LPCC clinician.
- Ability to manage own schedule and work flexible hours is a must.
- Conduct therapy sessions for clients (children, adolescents, and adults) in our different programs (Residential, Foster Care, Independent Living and our Community Behavioral Health) in a manner conducive to meeting their needs.
- Conduct Family Counseling Sessions as appropriate.
- Develop and facilitate all mental health goals and objectives on the client’s case plan.
- Update progress toward mental health goals and objectives for clients monthly.
- Attend weekly progress review to give input on residential client’s treatment and suggestions on ways to apply treatment strategies.
- Complete all assessments per regulations.
- Meet regularly with Clinical Supervisor.
- Update staff through meetings or emails to give input on client’s progress in treatment and instruct direct care workers on ways to work with individual clients and suggests ways to apply specific treatment strategies in the house as needed.
- Maintain and support quality assurance and improvement activities with the agency.
- A good working knowledge of computers & general office equipment.
- Self-motivated & able to work autonomously.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to function as part of a team & support a team-centered approach.
- Ability to teach/lead individuals & groups.
- Must have good problem solving, conflict management & verbal de-escalation skills.
All God's Children (AGC)** is a nationally accredited, private, not-for-profit corporation that has been nurturing the spirit and building character of children families since 1999 through our different programs:
1) Residential Treatment-- This facility in Nicholasville provides comprehensive care, treatment and education to pregnant and/or parenting teens and their children;
2) Therapeutic Foster Care-- Certifies and supports foster homes throughout Central Kentucky as well as managing the placement of foster children into homes while providing training, therapy and case management services;
3) Independent Living-- Provides housing and support services to young women and their children who are preparing to transition to adulthood;
4) STARS-Rated Childcare Center--- Provides holistic care for children, ages birth-school aged, in an Accredited and trauma-informed center located in south Jessamine County;
5) Community Mental Health--- Works with community partners to provide evidence-based therapeutic services to children, adolescents and adults both in the school-setting and office-setting to ensure best practice and quality service provision to each client.