3rd Shift Youth Care Worker
Youth Care Worker | Nicholasville, KY | Part Time
Nicholasville, KY based non-profit is currently seeking a Part-Time Youth Care Worker.
Schedules made based on your availability.
We Love What We Do and Have a Passion for Serving Teen Moms! Join our team!
3rd shifts are 10:30 pm - 8:00 am.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 21 years of age
- A passion for helping our young moms navigate life and motherhood!
- Provide adequate supervision for the safety, guidance and daily care of residents.
- Supervise the mothers with their children.
- Maintain the structure of the household routine.
- Complete 3rd shift task checklist.
- On 3rd shift, in the 2-3 hour downtime when residents are typically asleep there is time to do homework or work on personal tasks. However, you must stay on campus and be available for residents needs.
- Flexible schedule! (shift times are not changeable)
All God's Children (AGC)** is a nationally accredited, private, not-for-profit corporation that has been nurturing the spirit and building the character of children since 1999 through four different programs; 1) residential facility in Nicholasville that provides comprehensive care, treatment and education to emotionally and behaviorally troubled, pregnant and/or parenting teens and their children; 2) a foster care program with homes throughout Central Kentucky that care for abused and neglected children of all ages: 3) an independent living apartment complex in Nicholasville as young women and their children transition from the residential program; and 4) a day care facility that cares for the children of the three programs listed above.