2nd or 3rd Shift Youth Care Worker
Youth Care Worker | Nicholasville, KY | Part Time
We need you to become a part of our team as a Part-Time Youth Care Worker.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 21 years of age
- A passion for helping our young moms navigate life and motherhood!
- Being a parent is NOT required!!
- Provide adequate supervision for the safety, guidance and daily care of residents.
- Supervise the mothers with their children.
- Maintain the structure of the household routine and schedules.
- Help residents achieve goals for parenting, behavior and independent living.
- Model nurturing parenting - training will be provided.
- Behavior Management Training provided. We do not train in or do "holds".
- Flexible schedule! (shift times are not changeable)
- Build relationships with some amazing young ladies.
Must be able to work at least 1 weekend shift.
- 1st shifts are 8:00 am to 3:30 pm (only need weekend 1st shifts)
- 2nd shifts are 3:30/4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- 3rd shifts are 10:00 pm/10:30 pm - 8:00 am.
- Starting: $9.40/hr as an Assistant Youth Care Worker
- Starting: $10.20/hr as a Primary Youth Care Worker
- Starting: $9.75/hr as an Overnight Youth Care Worker
All God's Children (AGC)** is a nationally accredited, private, not-for-profit corporation that has been nurturing the spirit and building character of children families since 1999 through our different programs:
1) Residential Treatment-- This facility in Nicholasville provides comprehensive care, treatment and education to pregnant and/or parenting teens and their children;
2) Therapeutic Foster Care-- Certifies and supports foster homes throughout Central Kentucky as well as managing the placement of foster children into homes while providing training, therapy and case management services;
3) Independent Living-- Provides housing and support services to young women and their children who are preparing to transition to adulthood;
4) STARS-Rated Childcare Center--- Provides holistic care for children, ages birth-school aged, in an Accredited and trauma-informed center located in south Jessamine County;
5) Community Mental Health--- Works with community partners to provide evidence-based therapeutic services to children, adolescents and adults both in the school-setting and office-setting to ensure best practice and quality service provision to each client.