Performance Marketing Specialist
All Around Digital (On-site or remote) | Oviedo, Asturias, Spain | Full Time
This is position is full-time in Oviedo (Spain) or remote.
Responsible for managing clients’ digital advertising and for achieving optimal results by applying data analysis, campaign, and conversion rate optimization. We are looking for someone with strong data-driven thinking, problem-solving and analysis. The person will integrate withing a small multi-discipline team of performance marketing, analytics and web design specialists.
- Providing strategic guidance focused on increasing leads and sales by translating our clients’ goals into actionable online marketing strategies and derived tactics.
- Setting up and managing campaigns in paid media platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Generation and implementation of tracking pixels, retargeting, custom and look-a-like audiences based on client data and high-interest segments.
- Optimization recommendations based on results and best practices and campaign management.
- Provide on-going reporting and analysis of channel performance, using the platforms, web analytics, dashboards and other third-party tools.
- Create marketing dashboards for internal and client use.
- Identify improvements to the website/landing page experience and create roadmaps for conversion rate optimization.
- Regularly and proactively share results and recommendations and establish strong relationships with our clients.
- Monitoring new advertising features and industry trends, and make recommendations for new campaign types, tactics and audience segments.
- Experience with Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Strong knowledge of web analytics technologies such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Hands-on experience in marketing reporting and data visualization (preferably Google Data Studio, PowerBI, etc.)
- Experience of working with CRO research tools (SessionCam, Hotjar etc.), testing and personalisation tools (Google Optimize)
- Languages: Fluent English and fluent Spanish
- 2+ years experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Must be fluent in Spanish.
- Must have a high level of English (C1 or C2), and the ability to participate in client meetings and calls in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or similar, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to think and work independently, while collaborating closely with a remote team in multiple countries.
- Tag managers (preferably Google Tag Manager)
- Other advertising platforms such as Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Tiktok, Outbrain, Amazon Ads, programmatic etc.
- Feed management tools
- Market Places
- CRM/Marketing automation tools
- Emailing tools
- Managing international campaigns
- Ecommerce tracking setup and Ecommerce tagging
- Marketing Data/ETL tools (Supermetrics, Funnel.io, Fivetran, etc.)
- Marketing attribution models and specific metrics for measuring cross-channel digital marketing performance
- Data-protection guidelines (e.g. cookie consent, GDPR guidelines, etc)
What’s in it for you?
- This is your chance to work in a truly international environment - either in a place with mountainous peaks and beautiful beaches or completely remote.
- Responsibility for managing some of the most important and interesting projects.
- All Around is a young company, so you’ll be joining a progressive and expanding agency which offers learning and opportunity for you to grow.
- You’d be part of a culture that revolves around us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, and honest.
- We encourage active learning. Let us know what you’re interested in and we’ll find a way to make it happen.