CTO at early stage startup
Engineering | San Francisco, CA
Aletheio has the potential to influence millions. Our vision is to scale psychological support by building a virtual platform that enables people to lead more fulfilled lives. It's an early stage startup that combines clinical psychology and structured life-coaching. We are a visionary team of entrepreneurs, who are committed to making the world a better place. With our product vision and a solid and scalable business model, we landed our first B2B-customers as well as a well-known CEO of a Bay Area startup to join our board of advisors.
- You lead the technical development of a solid platform for a continuously growing customer base
- You build the first beta and ship it to our first customers
- Continuously iterate upon learnings and improve the platform
- You are a true backend craftsman with noticeable experience in complex and scalable web- development
- Mastery in PHP, RoR or similar and a strong understanding of underlying systems on which web-applications are developed
- You are extremely ambitious, have a can-do attitude and live our mission
- You worked for startups, or are experienced with the startup hustle
- You have experience in continuous deployment
- You are always curious to experiment with new tools and technologies
- Reasonable salary for an early stage startup
- Highly flexible job and working hours
If this sounds like a match we would love to hear from you. Please include details about some of the projects you are most proud of working on and a link to your portfolio along with a Linkedin/Github profile.