VP of Marketing
Executive | Austin, TX | Full Time
The VP of Marketing will join a leadership team passionate about changing the way organizations monitor, communicate, and resolve critical events. This role will partner with the CRO and CEO to refine and define AlertMedia’s marketing plans, geared toward driving significant demand for AlertMedia’s products and services. This is an incredible opportunity to have a deep impact on the organization, work closely with other company leaders, drive exponential growth, manage a growing team of marketers, and help perfect AlertMedia’s marketing strategy as the organization grows.
With an emphasis on lead generation, our VP of Marketing will manage and expand upon activities designed to get our growing sales team into meaningful conversations with a variety of buyer personas. As the disruptive leader in a mature mass notification market, and as the thought-leading pioneer in full-cycle event management, AlertMedia’s VP of Marketing will help the company build its brand and drive demand for its products, while educating buyers on how we can better equip them to mitigate loss and improve safety outcomes during critical events.
Who we are:
We've already disrupted the mass notification industry and become the technology leader, serving some of the world's largest and most respected companies such as Kellogg's, DHL, Volkswagen, The Salvation Army, HEB and many more as valued customers.
AlertMedia is changing mass notification into useful communication. The company’s highly scalable, cloud-based platform and flexible API allows organizations to seamlessly send and receive notifications from anywhere, at any time, using any device and any communication channel. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching and other logistics. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share some of the truly impactful use cases we've uncovered for our customers.
What you will do:
- Lead Generation:
- Manage search engine marketing activity and budget
- Email marketing
- Demand Generation: Own all programs designed to drive awareness and interest in AlertMedia’s services
- PR with focus on earned media
- Content for all mediums including website and SEO
- Product Marketing: Collaborate with sales and product to determine and optimize value prop by customer segment
- Sales Enablement: Craft messaging unique to varying audience o Produce relevant and compelling sales materials to support web, direct, and demo engagements
- Analytics: Translate business objectives into KPI’s, select and activate data and measurement platforms to deliver insights
- Positively represent AlertMedia’s brand, culture, and values in all client and partner interactions, online and in person
- Manage, mentor, and grow a high-performing marketing team and lead them to deliver impactful results
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
- 3+ years of successful work experience as a VP or Director of Marketing at a SaaS software company
- A passion for measurement, learning, and problem solving
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- Lead/demand generation experience is a must
- Strong skills with marketing automation and CRM software
- Experience marketing a SaaS product a plus
- Experience in both Marketing Strategy and Marketing Activation roles
- Great communication skills and a desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Experience and interest in managing direct reports
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or relevant field; an MBA is preferred
What we offer:
- Base salary + company-wide bonus program
- Stock options- Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits- Medical and Dental 100% paid for employees
- Company-wide bonus program based on collective success
- An exciting and positive work environment
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.