Inside Sales Representative
Sales | Austin, TX | Full Time
AlertMedia's Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for successfully selling the AlertMedia software platform to organizations across a wide variety of industries that have an audience of 100+ people up to tens of thousands of people. As one of the most exciting new companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who we are:
We've already disrupted the mass notification industry and become the technology leader, serving some of the worlds largest and most respected companies such as Kellogg's, DHL, Volkswagen, The Salvation Army, HEB and many more as valued customers.
AlertMedia is changing mass notification into useful communication. The company’s highly scalable, cloud-based platform and flexible API allows organizations to seamlessly send and receive notifications from anywhere, at any time, using any device and any communication channel. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching and other logistics. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share some of the truly impactful use cases we've uncovered for our customers.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in the AlertMedia platform and tools, and its uses for our customers
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads using a variety of tools including Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and other outbound techniques
- Pick up the phone- you'll confidently call out to prospective customers (no scripts)
- Schedule and deliver customized online product demonstrations
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Use a consultative and conversational approach when showing prospects the AlertMedia solution to their problems
- Work closely with the prospect and the AlertMedia team to manage the closing process, including demos, proposals, legal and security reviews, negotiation, and contract execution
- Transition closed accounts to assigned Customer Success Managers, while partnering to pursue “land and expand” opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as new products and features are released
- Contribute to AlertMedia’s culture, values, and vision for the future
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferred
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
- 1+ years experience in a consultative sales role, preferably in a winning environment
- Tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A passion for continual learning with a desire and willingness to be coached
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Strong listening skills
- Thrives with both autonomy and collaboration
- Outstanding communication skills
What we offer:
- Base salary + uncapped commissions
- Stock options- Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits- Medical and Dental 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.