Enterprise Account Executive- Chicago, IL
Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
AlertMedia's Enterprise Account Executive- Chicago, IL - is responsible for selling the AlertMedia software platform to enterprise organizations across all industries, helping them better communicate during critical events. Headquartered in Austin, TX, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
This team member will have the opportunity to grow AlertMedia’s business within a targeted geographic region, focusing on large, strategic enterprise targets. You should have a history of (successfully) selling SaaS solutions to prospective customers over the phone as well as in person. You will be responsible for driving net new business within your territory, acting as a trusted advisor as you develop lasting customer relationships.
Who we are:
We've already disrupted the emergency mass communication industry and become the technology leader, serving some of the world’s largest and most respected companies such as Kellogg's, DHL, Volkswagen, BP, AT&T, and many more.
AlertMedia is the leading provider of critical communications. The company’s highly scalable, cloud-based platform and flexible API allows organizations to seamlessly send and receive notifications from anywhere, at any time, using any device and any communication channel. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching and other logistics. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share some of the truly impactful ways we help our customers improve safety outcomes and get more efficient.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in the AlertMedia platform and tools, and its uses for our customers
- Conduct high volume prospecting and phone outreach for qualified leads using a variety of tools including Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and other outbound techniques
- Schedule and deliver customized in-person meetings and product demonstrations to the assigned targets in your territory
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Consultatively advise prospects on how AlertMedia can help solve their communication challenges; conversationally demonstrate AlertMedia’s products and key differentiators
- Work closely with the AlertMedia marketing and sales leadership teams to manage the sales process, including proposals, legal and security reviews, negotiation, and contract execution
- Transition closed accounts to assigned Customer Success Managers, while partnering to pursue “land and expand” opportunities
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferred
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a consultative outside sales role, with the ability to articulate past strategies and successes
- Ability and willingness to travel weekly within your territory
- Ability to work from home
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly quotas
- Experience working with enterprise-level organizations and stakeholders
- A background of negotiating deals with integrity, including the ability to turn pricing conversations into value-add conversations
- Tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A passion for continual learning with a desire and willingness to be coached
- Ongoing transparent communications about activities with management
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Thrive with both autonomy and collaboration- ability to self-manage pipeline, activity, etc.
- Salesforce experience managing and logging tasks and activities regularly and correctly
- Accurate forecasting ability
- Outstanding listening, communication and relationship building skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset- approaching the role as though it’s your own business
What we offer:
- Base salary + (bonus, commission- depends on role) program
- Stock options- Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits- Medical and Dental 100% paid for employees
- Company-wide bonus program based on collective success
- An exciting and positive work environment
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.