Customer Success Manager
Customer Success | Austin, TX | Full Time
Customer Success Managers take ownership of AlertMedia’s relationships with our customers which we value above all else. The right candidate will be determined to achieve the highest possible satisfaction rates across the accounts they manage, approaching each relationship with a “partnership” mentality, and making sure customer needs are always met and problems are always solved quickly.
Who we are:
We've already disrupted the mass notification industry and become the technology leader, serving some of the worlds largest and most respected companies such as Kellogg's, DHL, Volkswagen, The Salvation Army, HEB and many more as valued customers.
AlertMedia is changing mass notification into useful communication. The company’s highly scalable, cloud-based platform and flexible API allows organizations to seamlessly send and receive notifications from anywhere, at any time, using any device and any communication channel. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching and other logistics. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share some of the truly impactful use cases we've uncovered for our customers.
What you will do:
- Build strong relationships with our customers
- Handle onboarding of new customers
- Provide quick and responsive ongoing technical and administrative support
- Understand our customers’ unique needs and how they utilize the application
- Keep track of new product developments and strategically inform clients about them
- Communicate desired software requirements to product management team
- Acquire industry knowledge related to general trends, use cases, and emerging technologies
- Identify up-selling opportunities to ensure customers using the AlertMedia platform to fullest capacity
- Identify additional opportunities within their company to broaden Alert Media footprint
- Ensure positive and productive customer experience to maintain software renewals
- Collaborate with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as new products and features are released
- Contribute to AlertMedia’s culture, values and vision for the future
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in account management, customer success management or on-boarding role
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
- Experience working with medium-sized to enterprise level customers
- Comfort level owning a volume of accounts with a tailored approach
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Customer on-boarding experience
- Strong listening skills with the ability to mirror and work with a variety of customer profiles
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize
- Experience working with large data-sets, file uploads and comfort level working with high-volume spreadsheets
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work with all members of our team (business development, software development, and product management)
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to learn and be coached
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + bonus program
- Stock options- Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits- Medical and Dental 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.