Office Services Internship
Internship | Washington, DC | Internship
Albright Stonebridge Group (ASG) is the premier global strategic advisory and commercial diplomacy firm. With a commitment to excellence, integrity, and discretion, we help our clients navigate challenges and capture opportunities in markets around the world. ASG goes beyond opening doors, working alongside our clients to develop and implement tailored strategies. The global ASG network includes over 230 regional and sectoral experts and has a record of success in over 120 countries. www.albrightstonebridge.com
The successful candidate will have knowledge of organizational management and business processes and a keen interest in exploring all areas of ASG’s work. ASG is seeking an individual with a combination of the following:
- Creative thinking and an eye for efficiency
- Comfort researching business processes and proposing solutions
- Experience planning high profile events
- Experience in managing a front desk and/or communicating directly with high-level professionals or public officials
- Experience using technology in a business setting – interest in cybersecurity and/or database management experience a plus
Interns are asked to collaborate in many ways as the firm’s needs grow and change. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Front Desk: Work as part of a team to welcome visitors and answer and appropriately route phone calls; manage conference rooms; route and track correspondence arriving to, going out of the ASG office; miscellaneous errands such as passport drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Office Organization: Pitch in with administrative tasks as they arise, including organizing documents and files; procurement and/or organizing of office supplies.
- Support the Operations Team on Long Term Projects: Though the specifics will vary from semester to semester, the operations intern will be an integral part of the operations team, assisting on a variety of long term projects. Examples include ASG’s annual offsite and annual planning process.
- Event Planning and Support: Contribute to event planning such as outings for staff and/or clients, internal ASG meetings and meetings hosted on premises by ASG.
- Technology: Assist the ASG Operations Team with updating contact databases and populating intranet portal; research and help to implement new technologies to assist ASG to best serve its clients.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize work and shift priorities on short notice.
- Experience and ability to work independently.
TIMELINE OF INTERNSHIP:
ASG is seeking interns to start immediately, with the intent to stay on board into the fall semester.
The intern will be provided with a stipend.