Madeleine Albright Inc. Internship (Summer)
Internship | Washington, DC | Internship
ANNOUNCEMENT: Seeking Full-Time Interns for 2019 Summer Semester
POSITION: MA Inc. Internship
Albright Stonebridge Group
LOCATION: Washington, DC
TERM: 2019 Summer Semester
Applicants MUST include a cover letter and a writing sample along with their resume. Please include ALL documents in one (1) PDF attachment (cover letter, resume, writing sample).
Albright Stonebridge Group (ASG) is the premier global strategic advisory and commercial diplomacy firm. With a commitment to excellence, integrity, and discretion, we help our clients navigate challenges and capture opportunities in markets around the world. ASG goes beyond opening doors, working alongside our clients to develop and implement tailored strategies. The global ASG network includes over 230 regional and sectoral experts and has a record of success in over 120 countries. www.albrightstonebridge.com
Secretary Albright’s office is responsible for her correspondence, scheduling, and coordination of events. It also oversees book projects and the organization of papers and memorabilia.
Secretary Albright’s office is currently seeking an intern to assist for the summer of 2019. The successful candidate will have an interest in communications, event coordination, and global affairs. Her office is seeking an individual with a combination of the following:
- experience in communicating directly with high-level professionals or public officials;
- detail oriented with excellent organization and time management skills;
- effective and strong writing abilities;
- willingness to perform administrative tasks;
- ability to simultaneously manage different projects efficiently.
Interns are asked to collaborate in many ways as the firm’s needs grow and change. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Administration: Greet guests and set up conference rooms, route and track correspondence; miscellaneous errands such as passport drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Correspondence: Assists with much of the incoming and outgoing correspondence including fan mail as well as event invitation requests.
- Memorabilia: Assist with the organization of Secretary Albright’s papers, memorabilia, and photographs.
- Briefing & Event Preparation: Prepare Secretary Albright for trips, events, meetings, and interviews by preparing substantive briefing materials. This includes research, as well as the writing of memos and event scenarios.
- Office Organization: Pitch in with administrative tasks as they arise, including organizing documents and files; procurement and/or organizing of office supplies
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize work and shift priorities on short notice.
- Experience and ability to work independently.
TIMELINE OF INTERNSHIP:
Secretary Albright’s office is seeking an intern to start on May 29, 2019, concluding on August 9, 2019.
The intern will be provided with a stipend.