GCC Regional Manager
Middle East | Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Full Time
The GCC Regional Manager will serve as the senior engagement manager of the ASG Middle East office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and/or a new presence ASG would establish in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The GCC Regional Manager will manage client relationships, provide excellent client service, help lead business development throughout the region, and support the continued growth of ASG’s presence in the region. The Regional Manager will be based in either Dubai or Riyadh.
- Helps lead the growth of ASG’s presence in the Gulf through the continued development and management of our Dubai office and establishing a presence in Saudi Arabia.
- Manages ASG client team members to produce agreed-upon client products. Sets clear expectations for deliverables to teammates.
- Supports the growth and professional development of current and future ASG Middle East staff and works to identify additional development opportunities.
- Works with practice leads and senior staff to cultivate and integrate Senior Advisors, Counselors, and other members of the ASG network, and engages them effectively in client service and business development. Manages costs for ASG and for clients.
Client Service and Expertise
- Is expected to significantly participate in client development, management, impact through superior client service and collaboration, and retention of possible opportunities for client expansion. Is expected to lead multiple client engagements, as assigned, effectively managing the day to day operations in support of the client.
- Has developed a regional expertise and knowledge of the geopolitical landscape, commercial priorities, and evolving business trends in the GCC that enables the firm to better serve clients.
- Ensures that all firm resources are coordinated and brought to bear as needed to deliver exceptional client service.
- Able to maximize and efficiently apply ASG resources on client engagements, with a goal of enhancing client profitability.
- Supports client focused and/or business development trips to the region.
- Works with practice leads from across ASG to help generate leads and develop new client relationships.
- Identifies and coordinates efforts to build new business for the team.
- Monitors current client activity for potential expansion opportunities.
- Works with BD Team to help create business opportunity plans utilizing Salesforce.
- Contributes creative business building ideas for the full firm that are actionable.
- Develops and broadens ASG networks and enhances ASG’s brand through interaction with associations, think tanks, and policy shops.
- Customer Service: Focuses on impeccable client service and value delivery. Works to become a trusted partner to colleagues and clients, continuously focused on developing substantive expertise to meet client interests and needs.
- Oral/Written Communications: Can effectively draft written products for clients in English and Arabic. Can coordinate various work inputs and weave into a final product that will exceed the client’s expectation as to ASG’s impact and value delivered. Is an effective ASG point person with a client. Communicates well with other members of the ASG team, as well as the ASG network and/or local offices, with a strong emphasis placed on the ability to speak and write in English and Arabic.
- Personal Characteristics: Entrepreneurial and focused on value creation. Energetic, forward-thinking, “can-do” and creative individual with strict adherence to the highest ethical standards. Highly polished and appropriate for professional presentations.
- Teamwork: Interacts effectively with colleagues at all levels and across the firm. Manages ASG team members to work together to produce agreed upon deliverables. Works to create a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Firm Contribution: Contributes to the development, administration and culture of the firm. Takes a leadership role in institution building.
- Minimum of seven to ten years of prior professional experience, preferably in the business consulting field or other relevant professional services experience
- Masters in political science, international relations or business administration, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Speaking, reading and writing fluency in English and Arabic is required
Albright Stonebridge Group (ASG) is the premier strategic advisory and commercial diplomacy firm. We offer perspectives honed at the highest levels of government and business, and insights informed by an unparalleled worldwide network. Our global team shares a commitment to excellence in client service, integrity and discretion. We translate your goals into terms governments understand and develop solutions that benefit our clients and the public interest. Led by former Secretary of State Madeleine K. Albright and former Commerce Secretary and Kellogg CEO Carlos Gutierrez, our team of experienced and talented professionals has the expertise, networks, and sound judgment to help address challenges in any country. We work as an integral part of our client organizations to help develop and implement winning strategies.