2020 Summer Intern
Internship | Washington, DC | Internship
Albright Stonebridge Group (ASG) is the premier global strategic advisory and commercial diplomacy firm. With a commitment to excellence, integrity, and discretion, we help our clients navigate challenges and capture opportunities in markets around the world. ASG goes beyond opening doors, working alongside our clients to develop and implement tailored strategies. The global ASG network includes over 230 regional and sectoral experts and has a record of success in over 120 countries. www.albrightstonebridge.com
ASG is seeking interns for the summer 2020 semester with knowledge of Africa, China, the Middle East and North Africa, the Americas, East Asia and Pacific, South Asia, Europe, Health and Life Sciences, Sustainability, Global Innovation & Growth, Business Development, Communications and Marketing (BDCM), or Operations.
Tasks will vary for individual intern positions, but all interns are asked to contribute in a number of ways, including but not limited to:
- In-depth research and analysis on key people, companies, institutions, current events, and other issues of interest to the firm.
- Drafting briefing memos, talking points, background materials, and press releases.
- Assisting with administrative tasks as they arise, including, but not limited to: editing of documents; setting up for events; answering phones; staffing reception desk.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Interns will have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of activities that should expose them to the foreign and domestic policy decision-making processes and the interplay between governments, NGOs, businesses, and civil society.
- Must be currently pursuing, or have recently completed, an undergraduate or graduate-level program. Undergraduate applicants must be at least a rising junior or senior.
- Must demonstrate strong research, analysis, and writing abilities.
- Must be a team player with can-do attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to balance multiple assignments and shift priorities on short notice.
- Experience and ability to work independently.
TIMELINE OF INTERNSHIP:
ASG is seeking interns to start May 27, 2020 and continue through August 7, 2020.
ASG will accept applications on a rolling basis until all positions are filled.
The ASG internship is a paid internship.
First Generation College Students
First generation college students or recent first generation college graduates are encouraged to apply for ASG’s intern program. Students who identify as first generation college students or graduates typically come from a family where neither of their parents/guardians gained a four-year degree. In support of the First Generation Program, ASG will pair our first generation intern with mentors to provide additional support and enrichment opportunities during their internship semester.
Applicants MUST include a cover letter and a writing sample along with their resume. Please include ALL documents in one PDF attachment (cover letter, resume, writing sample). Please make sure to include your availability for a full-time or part-time internship in your cover letter.
Please note that due to the number of applicants for this program, we will not be able to respond to each application. We will be in touch if your skill set matches our needs. Thank you for considering ASG.