2019 Fall Intern
Internship | Washington, DC | Internship
Albright Stonebridge Group (ASG) is the premier global strategic advisory and commercial diplomacy firm. With a commitment to excellence, integrity, and discretion, we help our clients navigate challenges and capture opportunities in markets around the world. ASG goes beyond opening doors, working alongside our clients to develop and implement tailored strategies. The global ASG network includes over 230 regional and sectoral experts and has a record of success in over 120 countries. www.albrightstonebridge.com
ASG is seeking interns for the fall 2019 semester with knowledge of China, the Middle East and North Africa, the Americas, East Asia and Pacific, South Asia, Europe, Health and Life Sciences, Global, Business Development, Communications and Marketing (BDCM), or Operations/Human Resources.
Tasks will vary for individual intern positions, but all interns are asked to contribute in a number of ways, including but not limited to:
- In-depth research and analysis on key people, companies, institutions, current events, and other issues of interest to the firm.
- Drafting briefing memos, talking points, background materials, and press releases.
- Assisting with administrative tasks as they arise, including, but not limited to: editing of documents; setting up for events; answering phones; staffing reception desk.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Interns will have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of activities that should expose them to the foreign and domestic policy decision-making processes and the interplay between governments, NGOs, businesses, and civil society.
- Must be currently pursuing, or have recently completed, an undergraduate or graduate-level program. Undergraduate applicants must be at least a rising junior or senior.
- Must demonstrate strong research, analysis, and writing abilities.
- Must be a team player with can-do attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to balance multiple assignments and shift priorities on short notice.
- Experience and ability to work independently.
TIMELINE OF INTERNSHIP:
ASG is seeking interns to start August 26, 2019 and continue through December 13, 2019.
ASG will accept applications on a rolling basis until all positions are filled.
Interns will be provided with a stipend.
Applicants MUST include a cover letter and a writing sample along with their resume. Please include ALL documents in one PDF attachment (cover letter, resume, writing sample).
Please note that due to the number of applicants for this program, we will not be able to respond to each application. We will be in touch if your skill set matches our needs. Thank you for considering ASG.