Sales Executive - Location: RJ and SP
Sales Department | São Paulo, SP, Brazil | Full Time
The Account Executive’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers. The Account Executive brings a Point of View to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to solve customer problems with appropriate solutions.
Expectations and Tasks
Account and Customer Relationship Management, Solutions, and Subscription Revenue.
- Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships with new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through the organization.
- Trusted advisor - Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, the value of solutions, the value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become Ala Alba references.
- Business Planning – Develop and deliver a comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities and pain points. Utilize VE, benchmarking and ROI data to support the customer’s decision process.
Demand Generation, Pipeline, and Opportunity Management
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations including Marketing, Inside Sales, Partners, and Channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Leverage Solutions – Be proficient and bring all partners offers to bear on sales pursuits including Industry Solutions, LOB solutions (CRM, SCM, HCM, SRM et. al) and technology solutions (Business Analytics, Mobility, Database, and Technology, et. al)
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
- Support all Ala Alba promotions and events in the territory
- Sell value.
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up and cross sell) on customer base.
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales.
- Utilize best practice sales models.
- Understand Ala Alba’s competition and effectively position solutions against them.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- Hunter profile will work with Net New Names accounts
- Proven track record in business solution sales.
- Experience in the lead role of a team-selling environment.
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative, and competitive market.
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required
- 5+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions
Ala Alba is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.