Customer Service Representative
Patient Care | Iselin, NJ | Full Time and Part Time
Ross Medical is what Google and Apple would be if they combined and became a hospital. Join a cutting edge medical and technology company driven to change medical practice and the structure of healthcare. We are the doctors, engineers, marketers, and designers that practice medicine today in the way it will be in 10 years. You can be a part of a fun innovative company that will support your career growth in the new age of healthcare.
Location: Iselin, NJ
- Maintain customer service mentality while completing calls from the Control Center.
- Learn Medical Terminology and how to practice medicine in a high tech environment.
- Transcribe patient charts as dictated by the physician.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the company.
- Document work processes as required.
- Perform other office tasks as assigned.
- Available shifts are for days, evenings, nights, and weekends.
- PCA Level 1 earns $14 per hour for day shift.
Benefits of working as a Patient Care Associate with Ross Medical Corporation:
- Get CITI certified for medical and clinical trial research.
- Opportunities for authorship of medical publications.
- Opportunities for poster presentations.
- Gain valuable research experience.
- Be part of a team where you will make a difference in someone’s health and livelihood.
- Customer service experience in retail environments.
- Computer proficiency and ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Organizational skills and strong ability to focus.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Must be available to work 40 hours a week.
- Special consideration is given to applicants who speak multiple languages, have customer service and/or management experience, have previously worked in inbound call center settings, have been leaders of organizations.