Marketing Director (software)
Marketing | Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Full Time
We’re all about eliminating wasted effort. We don’t believe people’s valuable time should be spent on tasks that can be done more effectively by software. Braid, our AI-powered planning and scheduling platform, introduces unprecedented levels of automation to Professional Services organisations.
Our success to date has been with the Big Four accountancy firms, where we have more work to do but we're also ready to start supporting mid-tier accountancy firms and the broader Professional Services market. Having increased our ARR several times over in 2018, we are now ready to scale-up.
Why we're hiringDespite our size, we’ve opened doors into some of the world’s largest consulting firms and the UK’s biggest banks. Strict procurement rules have been bent to let Braid through, which we are deeply humbled by and super excited about in equal measure! This all suggests now is the time to capitalise on broader global opportunities, which we need you to generate.
So far leads have come from manual outreach campaigns, personal networks, and very positive word of mouth (the source of our biggest deals). This has served us well so far, but has been patchy due to the absence of a dedicated marketing function. To achieve our growth ambitions, these efforts need to become more systematised and marketing requires dedicated focus.
As Marketing Director, you will work closely with the CCO to create the marketing strategy, which you will be responsible for delivering. You may have done this elsewhere and can get going quickly, or maybe you’re ready to make that step up - we’re keen to hear from both levels of experience.
- Seriously excited by the challenge of raising the Airts profile, with a multitude of questions and ideas that will propel us onto the world stage.
- Ready to convince huge organisations that we can to fix their problems and, in some cases, make them aware such problems exist. (The amount of hard work and energy required to do that is pure motivation for you.)
- Comfortable with what it takes to market and sell enterprise software, specifically: navigating large companies with complex and opaque org structures; maintaining contact with prospects throughout long sales cycles; and explaining how we’re different from anything else they’ve seen before.
- A sales-focused marketeer, who will build a marketing machine that generates new business leads and helps us capitalise on land-and-expand opportunities in major key accounts.
- Imaginative by nature and able to create unique campaigns and messaging, tailored to our audiences based on extensive persona and customer profile research.
- An accomplished writer, who can craft engaging blog and website copy on a regular basis.
- Hands-on and willing to do a lot yourself before deciding how to build your team.
- Continuously learning and willing to try out new techniques in our safe and collaborative environment.
More about usThis is an opportunity to truly influence how we scale our business, which is critical to achieving our ambitions over the next few years. Airts has been around since 2013 and we're growing quickly; currently 15-strong and expecting that to double in 2019.
Our target market is full of globally established brands, which makes us a minnow selling to whales. This naturally brings high pressure situations and different challenges on a weekly basis, but if you like that sort of thing and think you'd excel in our fast-paced environment, we'd love to hear from you!
Everyone here is growing personally as the company grows. We love our fun, flat and friendly workplace, where we are welcoming to all.