Enterprise Account Manager (growth focus)
Customer Success | Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Full Time
We’re all about eliminating wasted effort. We don’t believe people’s valuable time should be spent on tasks that can be done more effectively by software. Braid, our AI-powered planning and scheduling platform, introduces unprecedented levels of automation to Professional Services organisations.
Our success to date has been with the Big Four accounting firms, where we have more work to do but we're also ready to start supporting mid-tier accounting firms and the broader Professional Services market. Having increased our ARR several times over in 2018, we are now ready to scale-up.
Why we're hiringDespite being a small company, our customers include some of the world’s largest Professional Services firms. Strict procurement rules have been bent to let Braid through, which we are deeply humbled by and super excited about in equal measure!
With each customer, our users equate to less than 10% of the firm’s global headcount, which means they all have huge land-and-expand potential. That’s where you come in...
- Committed to seriously high levels of customer satisfaction
- Proven background in managing and expanding enterprise accounts (advantageous if you’ve worked with Professional Services firms and/or large financial institutions)
- Comfortable challenging the customer if they’re not headed in the right direction
- Always looking for ways to increase product exposure, and love uncovering new opportunities to expand usage!
- Minimum five years in a software company (sales and/or account management)
- Create and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels and in all functions
- Lead account management strategy and performance review meetings (in-person and virtually)
- Support internal champions in creating business cases and proposals to expand Braid usage
- Deliver engaging product demos and webinars, to train users and showcase new features
- Monitor usage to maintain high levels of engagement and identify UX blockers
- Gather and understand product feedback to share with our internal product team
- Create opportunities for marketing to produce customer videos and case studies
- Support the implementation team as required
More about usOur target market is full of globally established brands, which makes us a minnow selling to whales. This naturally brings high pressure situations and different challenges on a weekly basis, but if you like that sort of thing and think you'd excel in our fast-paced environment, we'd love to hear from you!
Everyone here is growing personally as the company grows. We love our fun, flat and friendly workplace, where we are welcoming to all.